My Scarlet Eyed Boyfriend-Chapter 9

For those who haven't read My Killer Boyfriend, I gave you spoilers! Starting from the 7th chapter to the 10th chapter! >.<

" It's x a x Date! ( Final part)"

Astral's POV:

I was still sleeping when someone shook me lightly. I opened my eyes and saw Kurapika's face 3 inches away from my face. " Come on, Astral. We're the only ones here." he said as he stood up and gave me the cotton candy.

 " Eat this." he said. Isn't it bad to eat before lunch? " Isn't it was bad to eat before lunch? Thank you, Kurapika. I'll eat it later." I said, as we exited the cinema. We went to a café, and Kurapika put our things  on a nearby table.

" What do you want to order, Astral?" he asked. I blushed a bit.

 " A-anything is fine, Kurapika-san. Y-you order for me, okay?" I stuttered. He knelt down and kissed my hand " Hai, ojou-sama." he said, winking at me. " Y-you're doing it again..." I pouted as he smiled " I'm sorry. I'll go get our food, okay? Just sit down here." he said, pulling a chair for me and went to the counter.

 I sat down on the chair, thinking about what just happened right here. I was interrupted by a familliar voice " OMG, Astral!" the voice said. I shook myself from my daydream, and saw my friend Nanami Nakamura.

 " Hi, Nanami!" I said, hugging her " Astral, it's nice to see you! You remember my younger brother, don't you?" she asked.

 " I remember.... Ethan, right?" I asked as she nodded and Ethan popped out from behind her. " Hi, Astral! It's nice to see you again!" he said, hugging me. " Y-yeah... You too, Ethan..." I stuttered. " Hey, Astral. What's the name of your boyfriend? I saw him kiss your hand earlier." he asked, tilting his head a bit.

 " Ethan, he's not my boyfriend. We just met 5 days ago. By the way, his name is Kurapika."

 " Is that so? Okay, see you next time with your friend, Astral!" he said, leaving. He had to call Kurapika my boyfriend, didn't he? I thought to myself. " Hey, what just happened here?" Kurapika asked, carrying a tray of food to the table.

 " Oh, nothing. I just saw a friend of mine with her brother." I said " You know, I night regret hanging out with you, Kurapika." I said. " Huh? Why?" he asked, tilting his head a bit.

 " I can't tell you.... It's pretty complicated..."

 " Astral, whatever it is, I'll try to understand. Please, let me help you carry your burdens."

 " ...Okay. Do you know Tsutomo?"

 " I remember that he was a thief and assassin from the Kurta clan. He betrayed our clan killing some of our kinsmen. He stole a lot of things, so he gained quite a fortune. He died because grandpa hired a Zoldyck, probably Killua, to kill Tsutomo 6 years ago."

 " Wrong. You got a very important fact wrong."

 " What do you mean?"

 " It wasn't Killua who killed Tsutomo. It was a Utyl. The Utly family is the second most renowned family that is excellent in assassination. Just like Killua, I was the only one who was born with silver hair and blue eyes. No one in my family has silver hair and blue eyes, so I was the heiress to the Utyl Business."

 " So, if Killua wasn't the one who killed Tsutomo, then that means-"

 " I was the one who killed him. Even though he betrayed the Kurta clan, he was still a Kurta by heart. Your elder cursed me. I have to die saving a Kurta. When I heard the Kurta Clan was massacred, I was relieved that I wouldn't be killed. But when I heard that there was a surrvivor, I've been searching for him ever since. And now, I've found that surrvivor 5 days ago..."

 " Me..."

 " Yeah. B-but wait! Don't worry, I won't kill you! You're sweet and kind. A guy with that personality, I've never seen a personality like that before, even though 200 guys tried to impress me. So, I'm glad that I met you, Kurapika." I said, smiling at him.

 " Yeah, I'm also glad that I met you, Astral." he said, looking down " Hey, look. I guess when we were talking, our hands inter winded with each other again.". I blushed and pull my hand away from his.

 " So, Kurapika. What are your parents like?" I asked as his face darkened. He tried to smile " My mother was beautiful, and my dad was strong. I resembled my mother more..." he said, his eyes turning scarlet and with tears. " Hey, Kurapika. If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine with me." I said, comforting him a bit.

 " I-I'm sorry..." he said, wiping his tears away. " So, what are your parents like? Do you have other siblings?" he asked, smiling at me. I giggled " My father was handsome, my mother was also beautiful. I have more siblings, besides from Mana. Mana and Miyu looks exactly like my mom, and Miyo ( Miyu's twin brother) looks exaclty like dad. My sister, Assyria, she looks just like mom and dad. While I look like...Killua." I said as Kurapika lauhged.

 " Haha...You look beautiful, even though you look like Killua." he said as my heart started to pound a bit faster.

 " R-really? A-are you that serious?"

 " I'm serious." he said, pausing for a while " What time is it?" he asked while I looked at my cellphone.

 " 5:50, why?"

 " I will show you something at 6:00. After that, we can go home. Let's go?"

 " Okay, let's go."

 A few minutes after walking to the center of the park, there was a lot of people there. I wonder what Kurapika was planning? He put on the mask and I put on mine " Just in case someone we know is here, we won't be recognized. Now, close your eyes and count to ten." he said as he held my hand tight I covered my eyes.

1..

2...

3...

4..

5..

6...

7...

8...

9...

10!

 I opened my eyes and saw fireworks in the air. I looked at Kurapika as he was blushing ( Did I mention that he removeed). He looked at me, still blushing. " Astral Z. Utyl, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, loosening the grip of my hand.