My Scarlet Eyed Boyfriend-Chapter 12

Hey, guys! As you look to the right side of your screen, you will see that I changed the cover of MSEB. I'm not good in making covers, my first time to make one >_<  . Anyway, I'm really happy about the comments people leave me. Like Alice_Lemonchii, Hiyukime1Akiyama, and more! Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Romeo x and x Cinderella"

Kurapika's POV:

 Evangelion took me out of the office. While we went farther down the halls, I heard Astral screaming, followed by a loud SLAP! Then, silence followed. I was taken outside the mansion while Evangelion burst the bubble " I really don't like seeing the Misstress sad and upset. I'm letting you go." she said " Why?".

" Why? Because you deserve it. I'm taking you to Kia and Lumi in the butler's quarters. I will see if Lumi has a prophecy for you."

 What phrophecy is she talking about? I heard from others that some prophecies actually happen. Can this so-called 'prophecy' help me with my relationship with Astral?

 We entered the butlers' quarters, and we saw Lumi and Kia playing Ketchup. Lumi's hand was as red as ketchup, while Kia's hand was barely red.

 " Hey, Lumi. Kurapika needs that prophecy..." Evangelion said " That prophecy?! Eva, the master told us we weren't supposed to talk about it. It was for the misstress' safety! If we talk about it the master-"

 " I don't care. He has to know the prophecy. He could prevent it from happening."

 " Fine. Pika-sama, please give me your hands..." Lumi said as I gave her my hands. She closed her eyes, and when she opened her eyes, it was shining golden yellow. She stared at me, her voice did not sound the same.

" Seven souls shall answer the call,

To life or death, her world must fall.

An oath to keep with a final breath,

And spiders bear arms to the cursed one's death."

 After that, her eyes turned back to blue. I saw pain in her eyes. " I really don't like the prophecy. I believe you're somehow a fragment of the prophecy. Kia, Eva, and I are also believed to be fragments of the prophecy." KillUmi sighed.

 " We're just waiting for the two other fragments of the prophecy. The master was really worried when he heard the prophecy. I'm sorry if this bothers you, Kurapika-sama." KillUmi said, bowing. I just smiled.

 " It's okay. It's not your fault."

 " So... Now that the master kicked you out, I guess you have to stay here to break the misstress out, ne?"

 " Oh yeah..."

 " Kia, escort Kurapika to the guest room, please?" Evangelion said " Hai!" Kia said, happily leading me to the guest room. On the way, I asked her some questions. " Are there any other robots here besides from you, KillUmi and Evangelion?" I asked.

 " Yes and no. Yes, there are other robots like my twin brother, Kai, and there's another named Xena, but she's still being programmed. And no, Evangelion's not a robot. She's human. Evangelion Lucifer-"

 " What? Evangelion Lucifer?! Of all the last names, why Lucifer?!"

 " Pika-senpai, calm down! Evangelion's not as bad as her brother. She doesn't want to be evil like her brother. She wants to live a simple life, so she came here."

 " Are you sure?"

 " Go and ask her yourself! I swear she's not evil like Chrollo! I swear!"

 " Okay... Goodnight, Kia."

 " You too, Kurapika."

 I went inside the room, closed the door and locked it. I stared at the room. It's just like my apartment room, only bigger. I lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I kept recalling the prophecy KillUmi mentioned until I finally closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to update! I'm pretty busy these days even though it's summer!! Sorry for the wait! I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can! Promise!