My Scarlet Eyed Boyfriend-Chapter 14

" The x Party x Escape" 

 Kurapika's POV:

 3 days later after Kia's training, Evangelion  ran to me, Kia and KillUmi with invitations in her arms. " The master said that we should start sending the invitations!! The party starts tonight, 7:00PM!!!" she said, passing a bundle to KillUmi. " We'll see you later, Kurapika!!" Evangelion said as she ran off with KillUmi.

 " A party?! For Kami's sake!! We should get you dressed, Pika-senpai!!" Kia said, pushing me to the dressing room. " B-but-" " Butts are for pooping!! Dress up NOW!! It's 3:00PM and we gotta get you ready!! GO!! GO!! GO!!"

- 3 HOURS LATER AFTER KIA PREPARED KURAPIKA FOR THE PARTY...-

 " There! We're all done and ready~" Kia said, fixing her dress. I was wearing a tuxedo. " Oh, Pika-senpai! I forgot to mention something. I need to dye your hair white and I need you to wear these yellow contact lens."

 " What?! Is that necessary?"

 " Yeah it is! The master won't recognize you when you wear these contact lens and dye your hair white!!"

 " Fine. But make sure it's temporary!!"

 " Don't worry! I'll dye your hair with this special chalk~!!!"

 " Okay..."

 -A FEW MINUTES LATER AFTER DYEING KURAPIKA'S HAIR WITH THE CHALK....-

 " Done~!!" Kia said. I looked at the mirror. I look like a different person now. " Now we need to give you a fake name... Umm..."

 " How about... Kiichi Minamino."

 " Yeah! Well, nice to meet you, Kiichi Minamino!"

 " Nice to meet you too, Kia."