My Scarlet Eyed Boyfriend-Chapter 10

Sooo..... For those people who started to freak out in chapter 9, IT'S JUST A CLIFFHANGER!!! Holy Hephaestus, guys, really! You guys obviously know what's gonna happen next, right? I know ya guys know. Anyway, for those freaking out, here's the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" The x Lovely x Confession"

Astral's POV:

 " W-what..?" I stared at him in shock " W-well... Will you?" he asked as I blushed a bit more. " I-I don't know what to say..." I stuttered as he sighed.

 " You see, Astral. Whenever I see you, see you, my heart beats like crazy. I don't know what to do with it. I want to stay by your side, forever. Watching the sunset together, just the 2 of us, holding hands and smiling. Your silver hair, it's so beautiful, especially at dawn. Even though we've both had a rough past, let's help eachother, okay?"

 " N-ne, Kurapika... When I see you, my heart beats like a drum. The first time I saw your scarlet eyes, I was fascinated by them. Now, you and I are standing face to face, a lot of people watching us, waiting for us..." I said as we stared at the people, most likely couples, who were looking at us.

 " Say it again, Kura-chan..." I said, smiling. " Astral Z. Utyl, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked again. " It will be my pleasure, my prince." I said as the couples cheered. " I love you, Astral. Don't forget that." he said, pulling me into a hug. " I love you." he whisphered into my ear and kissed me.

 I was so happy, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I melted into the kiss. When he pulled away, I touched my lips. " That was my first kiss..." I said as he blushed " Yeah, mine too. Come on, Astral. You can stay in my house this time." he said, taking my hand.

 After we hailed a cab, drove a few minutes to Kurapika's apartment and opened Kurapika's door, I saw Gon and Killua waiting for us. Killua was eating chocoball-kun and Gon was looking at the robots that were in the chocoball-kun boxes. " Congratulations, guys!" Killua and Gon shouted.

 " Thanks...*yawns* I'm beat. I wanna go to bed, Kura-chan..." I groaned at Kurapika " Sure. Let's go to bed now. Killua and Gon, you guys can sleep on the sofa. We'll sleep in my room." Kurapika said while Killua frowned " Kurapika, don't do anything suspicious or else I might burst in your room and find a family of blonde and silver haired kids in there." he smirked as Gon giggled.

 " We won't, right, Kura-chan?" I asked " Right. Well, oyasumi." I said as they both stared in disbelief. " Kura-chan?" they said. We all got to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, did you guys enjoy? I'll give you guys a little hint on what the next chapter will be about. Also, guess who's POV is this:

 " Dad, why did you do that?!" Astral screamed with tears in her eyes as she went to Kurapika and hugged him who was on the floor. " Onii-chan, are you-" Mana asked, running to him, but he was stopped by Uncle Ayuta.

 " Don't interrfere, Mana. You also, Killua." he said, looking at Evangelion. " Evangelion, get this Kurta out of my sight. Astral, I don't want to see you dating with this Kurta ever again." he said as Evangelion nodded.

 " Yes, my lord. I am so sorry, Misstress Astral. I don't want to hurt you, but I must do this." she said, making an aqua forcefield to separate the 2. " Kurapika!" she cried, tears flowing out of sapphire blue eyes.

 " Astral!" Kurapika shouted, as Evangelion and the forcefield he was in dissapeared through the closing door.