My Scarlet Eyed Boyfriend-Chapter 13

Hi, minna~! Sorry for the hiatus! :D I hope you guys understand the slow progress of this book!! Anyway, put the hiatus aside, MSEB has 1,000+ reads!! Yay! XD Thank you for your support, everyone! Because of that, here's a side story of what happened when Kurapika stayed in the Utyl Mansion. WARNING:  FUNNY STUFF THAT YOU MIGHT NOT GET. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. SEE YOU IN LAUGHING HEAVEN, MY SWEET BLINGLES!!

" 3 x Days x With KiaADHD" ( A side story)

Kurapika's POV:

 I woke up being slapped by a hand. My eyes opened, and I saw Kia beside me, grinning. " Morning, scarlet!" she grinned. " What the hell, Kia?! Why did you slap me?!" I asked, holding my cheek that was red. " I'm going to train you! It will be for the best when you'll save the Misstres." she said.

 " Again?! Seriously, Kia! I've trained hard for me to be this strong. I know I can't fail."

 " Oh really? Fine then, Mr. Blonde - it - all. Fight me."

 " What?"

 " You heard me, Mr. Scarlet - all. If you lose, I'll have to train you for 3 days."

 " How old are you anyway?"

 " In human standards, 24. In robot standards, 12."

 " It's a deal."

 -A FEW MINUTES LATER AFTER A DEADLY BATTLE IN A FIELD-

 I collapsed to the ground, panting. " I now know how strong you are. How can you fight just with that broom?" I asked, ( Ku:Yes, readers. She uses a freaking broom. M: Will you shut up and tell the tale?) as she snickered.

" It's a special broom that the Utyl Labs made. The robots use different weapons. I use this broom, Kai uses a sword, KillUmi uses knives, and I heard Xena has light powers."

 " Really, now? What else can your ADHD broom do?"

 " Lots of stuff. Household chores, security, etc. I can make it shift in to any kind of material I need in the household, or fighting."

 " Wow... Basically, your broom can do anything like what? Fly?" ( Ku: I got hit in the head for that. Ki: That's right, Pika-senpai. You deserved it.)

  WONK~!

 " No! I can fly by myself, baka!! I have robot wings installed in my back!!"

 " Yeah.... Whatever..."

 " So, now that you lost, I'm gonna have to train you for 3 days!!"

 When we got back to the mansion, Kia trained me. Here's what happened:

 Day 1 :

 " Okay, Pika-senpai~! Time to climb~!" she said, all enthusiastic about her idea. " Okay.... So what am I gonna climb?" I asked, not knowing what kind of torture Kia was gonna do to me. " Climb a wall of lava!!" she said, pointing to a huge mountain of rock with lava coming out of the top.

 " Are you sure that rock overflowing with lava is safe to climb?!"

 " It is! Evangelion climbed it once! So if she can do it, you can do it too!!"

 -A FEW MINUTES LATER AFTER KURAPIKA'S ATTEMPT TO CLIMB THE CHUNK OF ROCK OVERFLOWING WITH LAVA...-

 After climbing the rock, I looked horrible. My face was marked with ashes, my clothes were burned, my arms and hands were filled with scars, my hair caught fire (M: There was even a flame that wasn't extinguished! OwO Ku: Shut up, Kia.)

 Day 2:

 " Next, we're gonna swing on vines!!!" she said, holding 2 vines. One for me and one for her. This time, I got the hang of it, so I started to swing ahead of Kia. " Ku.......wa.....ou....fo.....th....tre!!!" Kia screamed. I looked back, screaming " What did you-" before I could finish, I slammed into a tree.

 Kia swung next to me " I told you to watch out for that tree." " No kidding."

 Day 3:

 " This time we run across obstacles!!!" she said, showing me a map of obstacles I have to face. " First, you go through these huge rocks. Second, you'll swing through a forest of vines. Then, you'll meet the lab's monsters. Then....."

-A FEW MINUTES LATER AFTER EXPLAINING THE OBSTACLE COURSE TO KURAPIKA....-

 " You get it?"

 " Yeah..."

 " Great!! Your timer starts now!!!"

 -A FEW WHOOPIN' 1 HOUR, 1 MINUTE AND 10 SECONDS LATER....-

 " See? It wasn't that hard, right?" she said, showing me the timer to me. " Yeah... I guess so..." I said, laughing to myself. " Now you can rest all you want. You deserve it, Pika-senpai."

 " Thanks...."

 " Any time, Pika-senpai."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

M- ManaMieta

Ki- KiaADHD

Ku- Kurapika