Switzerland

The sun shown through the window hitting your face. Now you knew that you shut the curtains last night. So that really made you feel uneasy.

You sat up in bed, and looked around your room. You knew very well that it was April fools day, and anything could happen.

Nothing seemed out if place, maybe the open curtain was a way of getting you attention.

You didn't like that idea either, anyway you looked at it, someone had broke into your home and even was in your bedroom where you were sleeping.

You started carefully searching your room, and once you didn't find anything, you continued your search throughout the rest of your home.

You finally did find a letter sitting atop a brown paper wrapped package.

You swiftly opened the envelope and looked at what was written inside.

"Dear _____, in the package is an outfit you will wear to the plaza to receive the other copy of your embarrassing photo. If you don't come in the provided clothing and get the photo from us then we will have no choice but to post it online. Hope to see you soon."

You quickly pull out the photo to see the most embarrassing photo you had even taken of yourself, and you knew all along you shouldn't have taken it in the first place, but how they got it was a mystery.

You knew you had to follow these rules, so you begrudgingly opened the box and looked at the outfit.

It was a sleeveless leotard, shirt collar and bow tie, bunny ears, and heals.

You sighed. The heals weren't very tall or skinny, so they wouldn't be horrible to maneuver around in, and the outfit looked like what some girls wore during Halloween, so you guessed it wasn't as bad as it could be. You put in the outfit and headed down to the plaza trying hard not to think about what would happen if anyone else saw that photo.

---

At the plaza you begin your search of the awful pranksters. You were going to give them a piece of your mind, and maybe a few bruises and/or broken bones if they weren't careful.

You had already started aimlessly wandering, not really sure on where to look for, whoever had set this up.

It would seem that the pranksters actually might have some sort of goal in mind to this "wear an outfit to the park" spiel, but with other nations you could never tell.

Up ahead on the path, walking towards you you saw. Bulgaria, and Romania wearing little waiter aprons, and with them Hungary in a similar outfit to yours.

You picked up your pass to meet them. "Guys, hey!" You called.

"Oh hi, _____!" Hungary first said waving to you.

"They got you too?" Bulgaria sighed.

"Whoever did this is definitely in trouble now!" Romina remarked. "With the both of you gals the poor guy is gonna be crying!" He cheers.

Elizabeta smirks, knowing full well that Vladimir was right. "So _____," Hungary starts "did you have any ideas on who could be the mastermind behind this elaborate prank?"

You shook your head. "No, but it was definitely more then one person, my letter definitely made that clear, even if it wasn't intentional."

The other female nation scrunched her face up in thought. "Well, we're on our way to meet Toris and Feliks. If they don't have any ideas we'll go looking for Gilbert, he seems like a plausible suspect."

You and the two boys agreed on that plan, and walked together towards the big tree Elizabeta said that they were to meet Lithuania and Poland at.

Once you reached the tree, you saw Poland in a pink magical girl dress sitting on the grass.