Japan

'I'm the number one princess in the whole wide world. So you better know, how to treat me. Got it?'

This morning you were feeling great, you were even singing some of your favorite songs as you made yourself breakfast.

But it was your joy was short lived, you should have been expecting some sort of prank. After all when did any of the other nations just let the chance slip by to torment their friends.

Never, that's when.

You had found the little brown box sitting on the porch step, and like an idiot you brought it inside and opened it.

The box contained an envelope, and A Hatsune Miku cosplay.

Now you were sure you didn't order this, maybe a Kanese Teto, or a Aoki Lapis one, but Miku? Hardly your style.

You opened the envelope, and you read the enclosed letter.

'Dear _____, we hope you would come down to the plaza today wearing the costume we sent along with this letter. We think you would be, but in case you weren't, there is a picture that was also sent with this package, and it will be posted on the Internet if you don't comply. Hope to see you there.'

You get an unsettling feeling, as you reach back inside the envelope. You look at the picture.

Great Scott! how did anyone manage this picture, and with this angle!?

Who could have gotten a snapshot of you sleeping? Looking all cozy, and holding your favorite stuffed animal, that your boyfriend Kiku won at the last fair for you! And to be truthful, this photo was kind of awkward.

You hurriedly changed clothing and went down to the plaza.

Once arriving there you were greeted by the sight of China wearing a dress, fighting with Korea wearing only a waiter's apron! This day was definitely starting off weird.

"What are you two doing?" You ask them.

They stop their bickering and look at you. "_____? What are you doing here, dressed like that?"

"What about the two of you? You guys look more suspicious then I ever could."

They grow a little red in the face. "China thinks I sent him a package in the mail this morning, but I didn't! Because I got the same thing, about an embarrassing picture of mine!" Korea said earnestly.

"Oh, come on!" China complained. "Everyone knows how photogenic you are, it's literally impossible for there to be an embarrassing picture of you!"

You chuckled. "Guys, I got the same message but, I think this is more up the BTT's line of handy work."

"See, I'm innocent!"

"Now, I wouldn't go that far." China grumbled.

"Why don't we go look for the three bad touch members. Mn?" You said beckoning them to follow you down the path.

They huffed, yet complied with your proposal to track down the troublesome trio.

Soon you came to the park's square. You looked around and soon your eyes laid upon something you'd never thought you'd see. England sitting on top of France.

You smirked, deciding to mess with them a bit. "Hey Iggy, guess all those FrUk fanfics Seychelles writes are wrong, you're actually the one on top, huh?"

"What!?" Arthur sputtered. While Francis only grew red in the face, probably holding in his laughter from England's reaction.

"Oh by the way, I have to have a few words with France if you don't mind." You say. "Ya see, we think he and his bad touch friends are the ringmasters behind this whole thing."