North Italy

~Since we don't know what Italy wore for this year's April Fools event, I'm going to use what he wore the year prior.~

Today was a beautiful spring morning. There was only one problem... It was April first.

Right... April Fools Day.

Luckily a world meeting isn't allowed to be scheduled on the first of the month, otherwise it would be complete chaos!

But somehow you had a feeling that didn't really matter. You had a hunch something involving you, and the rest if the world would be happening today. And to be honest, you were nervous, and looking at past years, you had good reason.

You had just finished eating breakfast when you noticed a conspicuous package sitting right inside your front door.

You stared at it, with quite the bit of skepticism, before deciding that you should just open it.

The only thing you hoped for was that it wasn't a prank set up by Jett, being that he packaged his rabid pet Koala, as his contribution to the strange holiday.

You open the package to find some clothing, a pushie, and an envelope.

Inside the envelope was a letter that read. 'Morning _____, I'm hoping you'll participate in the event that we planned. In any case if you choose not to participate, then the inclosed photo will be shown to everyone. If you do want to participate just head down to the plaza in the provided clothing. Hope to see you there!'

You ruffle your brow before pulling out the said photo.

You're eyes widen, how could they have gotten this picture.

It was you sleeping wrapped up in a fluffy Italian flag blanket. You knew underneath that blanket you were only wearing your undergarments, how you always slept.

So...

Who in the world could have broken into your house, while you were sleeping, and taken that picture!?

Looks like you have to go to the plaza now.

You look inside the box, you find a (fav color) bikini and a gray wolf plushie.

You sigh, turning over the plush animal looking at the tag attached to the back of one its hind legs. It said it was a European wolf.

Great! In Italy they say its an Italian wolf, making it their country's national animal.

We'll if it isn't obvious by now you like Italy. Well North Italy, since there is two of them. The happy Italian always makes your heart flutter, no matter what! Even when someone just mentions his name!

Feliciano Vargas

Oh your your heart is pounding right now. Well, you better get to the plaza now.

~mini timeskip brought to you by pasta!~

You were wandering around the plaza wondering what you supposed to be doing. I mean really, that letter wasn't very helpful.

After walking around for about five minutes you heard a voice that made you freeze, and your heart do summersaults. "~Ve, _____, is that you!?"

You turn around hiding your face in the plushie. Peaking over the top of the toy you spot your Italian crush.

"F-Feli?!" You take notice that he's wearing a long dress with embroidery and an apron. It suited him in some strange way.

"It is-a you. How are you _____!?" He said giving you a hug.

"I-I'm good. Is that what they made you wear?"