France

You were walking through the plaza on a sunny April afternoon. So why were you upset?

Because you were walking through the plaza in a 'bikini' of woven roses.

And why exactly were you walking through the plaza in a 'bikini' of roses?

WELL, that morning you had received a letter, a photo, and the 'clothing'.

The letter was telling you... No it was more like threatening you to come to the plaza in the garb they supplied, or your most embarrassing photo would be released to the public. And the photo sent along was proof that they actually had it.

God this is almost as embarrassing as your photo... Almost.

That's when you saw Alfred up ahead in just as embarrassing clothing.

"Al!"

He turns around hiding his bare (bear lol) chest with a silver waiter's tray.

"_-_____, you're here too?"

"Yeah, did anyone else get a letter besides us?"

"Yeah, I was with Iggy earlier, I'm on my way to meet up with him again right now."

You nod and follow after him.

--(mini time skip)--

The two of you reach the square of the park to find Britain and China talking.

"Yo, guys!" America shouts getting their attention. "Look who else got a letter!"

"_____." Arthur states plainly.

"Any closer to figuring out who planned this?" Alfred asked.

"France-" Britain states curtly, crossing his arms over his chest clad in the kinky nurse dress.

"Well, England thinks it's France. We're still not positive." China says running his fingers through his long hair that's mostly down, and laying over his shoulders.

"Look w'o I found!" You heard a French voice call.

"Speak of the devil-" Britain said hotly.

You turn to see the French man clad in only a single red rose as a loin covering... Oh and cat ears and a tail, somehow you managed to miss those at first glance. And he was dragging a reluctant blushing Japan in a maid's dress behind him.

You almost swoon at the sight of the practically naked man.

(In the manga/comic he was naked.)

"Oh, bonjour _____. Didn't know you'd be here." He said looking you over, causing you to blush faintly.

Yet you pretend not to notice his action.

"Seems the whole world's here. I think even Russia's here, I heard some faint 'kol kol kol's' on the way here." You say staring at his car ears, to not look at his amazingly toned body.

'Why, why, why do I have a crush on Francis?!' You screamed to yourself internally.

You've liked him for awhile now. He's actually a very kind person, a very sensitive one too. But he can have any woman, (heck, he could probably even get some guys if he wanted!) so why would returning your feeling ever cross his mind... If he was to ever find out about your crush.

"France! I think that you're the one who put this all together!" Britain snapped.

"What? Non!" He exclaimed.

"Who else has a sick enough mind to come up with an idea like this!"

"It is the onry rogical expranation..." Japan admits.