Germany

You were fuming with anger as you walked through the plaza on a beautiful warm spring morning, why?
Allow for an explanation:

You had received a letter this morning threatening to post your most embarrassing picture all over the internet if you didn't come in the clothing they provided for you.

And what was said clothing?
Lederhosen as short as Daisy Dukes, and a small white button up shirt underneath, if it was any tighter it wouldn't have fit.

You enter the plaza on the northern side, sitting on the hill overlooking the pond.

You can probably hide out here, plus the path between you and the pond is clearly visible and you can see if anyone is coming so you can either hide or confront them if you think that they set this up.

You sit down, deep in thought, So deep that you didn't hear two people walking down the path behind you atop the hill.

You snap out of your trance when you hear your name being called by a strikingly familiar sexy voice.

"_____?"

"L-Ludwig?!"

You whip tour head around to see standing there your German crush, clad in a maid's dress, and his hair, OH his hair, it was uncombed, fringing across his piercing blue eyes. And to top it all off, sitting a top his head were a pair of sandy colored cat ears.

*BOOM!*
That's the sound of a bursting blood vessel in your nose.

You cover your face so he can't see your nose bleed.

"W-what are you d-doing here? Did you g-get a letter too?" Ludwig stuttered.

"Y-yeah, I'm guessing that's why your here for as well."

"Ja."

"Hey, _____!" You hear Gilbert's voice call out from behind Germany.

The Prussian springs out from behind his younger brother, clad in his own outrageous outfit. His was a mini apron and bunny ears.

"Prussia you too?" You start as you remove the hand from your face. "Did all of us countries gets these?"

"Seems like it, Italy told me this morning that he got one too." Germany said with a sigh. "It was probably a prank pulled by one of the allies, or something."

You nodded, still not moving from your spot on the ground.

"Uh... Is it ok if we hide out here with you?" Germany says as he points to a spot beside you.

"Sure, I don't mind. I was thinking about just hiding out here until I could figure out who set this whole thing up."

Germany sat down in the spot beside you, a little closer then you would have thought he would of.

You were about to say something when you felt two strong arms wrap around your torso. You're whole face broke out bright red when you realized that Prussia, Germany's older brother was pulling you into a backwards hug. You could feel his abs through your thin shirt.

"What are you doing?" You ask with an almost sarcastic tone.

"Nothing~" he breathed onto your neck.

You shifted uncomfortably in his grasp. "Then let go of me." You deadpanned, still red in the face.

"Awwww, why?" He whined.

"Gilbert!" Germany said angrily. When you turned to face him, you saw his face deep red with rage, steam puffing out his ears, and even possible fire burning in his eyes.