Britian

This morning you woke up greeted by the warm rays of the sun and the sounds of the chirping birds.

'Wow this was going to be a good day.' You thought as you rolled out of bed and scurried downstairs for breakfast.

That's when you saw something siting on your kitchen counter. As you got closer you saw a note laying on top of some clothing. You picked up the note and read it.

'Happy April fools day _____! In honor of today you have to wear these clothes that I have provided today and head down to the plaza, and if you don't your most embarrassing picture will be shown to the whole world.'

There was also an envelope with said picture contained for proof.

You felt your face heat up.

Oh no it's April first!

Blackmail is always the best way to start out your mornings... You look at what you had to wear.

"Oh, my, god, why?" You whined to yourself.

You unfolded a small frilly shirt, black panties instead of pants (sicko), and a pirate over coat that the back reached the inside of your knees, it was definitely too small for you though. There was also a pair of old style of pirate boots, and a matching hat.

You grinded you teeth, what kinda joke is this! Then again you didn't have much of a choice, because your most embarrassing photo was on the line.

Once dressed in the garb you looked at yourself in the mirror. The tall tan boots reached up a little past your knees your black panties were showing a little from underneath your white blouse that was really tight, making your breasts squished out, and the first three buttons were removed to prevent hiding them. The reddish brown overcoat hugged you as tight as the shirt did. And the tan hat completed the terrible outfit.

~~time skip to plaza~~

You were trying to sneak around when you heard someone call out your name.

"_____! You got a letter too?!" You look up to a near by tree branch to see China in a dress, with high slits up the sides. Also his hair was mostly down with a flower in it.

"Yao! Do you know who sent the letters?" you ask him.

He shook his head. "Let's go ask the others if they found out yet." He jumped down from his perch carefully so as not to expose himself, and started in the direction of your friends.

Soon you reached the center you saw France with cat ears & tail and a single rose covering his *ahem*. And Britain yelling at him in a short pink nurses' dress.

As you get closer to the two of them you could feel your face slowly heating up. You've liked the Brit for some time now, and seeing him dressed like this...

Well lets just say you found it kinda hot.

You then spotted America in a short waiter's apron, bear ears and a tie. He seemed to join in the fight.

You saw Arthur raise a wand with a star on the end, then *poof* a of smoke covered the three nations.

"Ai-ya! What happened?!" China said running up to them. You followed after him.

Once the smoke cleared, you saw France was now a child. "What's going on?!" You practically shout in shock. The three of them turned around to face you and China.

You were staring at France inquisitively ((to avoid ogling at Britain) but that was he was doing over your appearance.)

"We think that France was the one who sent those letters!" America said pointing an accusing finger.