South Italy (Romano)

Goodness March flew by so fast, and now the first of April was upon you. You had been dreading it since last years April fools day. Thinking to yourself it couldn't have gotten any worse, but you knew all too well... It was going to be ten times worse.

And here you were staring at a package with an envelope sitting on top. Just fretting to open it. You better just get it over with.

You tear open the envelope, and inside was a letter and a photo. The photo was of you, passed out at America's party. God, did you look trashy!

Who took this?

Probably the American himself.

You give an angry huff, unfolding the letter.

'Morning _____! If you haven't noticed by now it's April fools day, and you are to participate in today's activities. We are all going to meet up in the park in the outfits I have provided. If you don't, then the provided picture will be spread across the Internet. Also wear what's in the box and nothing more. Hope to see you there.'

You open the box to look at the clothing.

"This is outrageous!"

--timeskip to the plaza with Roma--

The young hot headed Italian known as Romano, was wearing a causal looking suit standing in the plaza because his best friend Spain had called him there. Then had proceeded to take their picture in one of those cutout things that you put your head through.

"Oi, is there anything else you wanted from me!?"

"Sí, my amigo! One more thing!"

Antonio slung his arms around Romano's shoulders, turning him around to face the near by path.

What he saw made his face redder then one of his precious tomatoes!

Walking down the path was his long time crush, _____ wearing, striped leggings, jean shorts, and a knitted loomed scarf that matched the leggings. Said loomed scarf was the only thing covering your breasts from perverted eyes, and you were grateful that it did its job well.

"What the hell!?" Romano yelled at his Spaniard friend.

"I told everyone, but you to get dressed in clothing that I sent to them, and come down to the plaza. So France would post their most embarrassing pictures online. And I specifically told _____ to wear that, so you could take her home!"

"What!?"

"Listen Lovino, you take her home and confess your love for her. And if you don't then I will release her embarrassing picture."

"What?! Then I just won't take her home!"

"Then I will remove her scarf." Toni says dead serious."

The Italian grew pale, before running over to you picking you up and running back towards his house.

"HEY!" You shouted angry and confused. But you soon got a glimpse of the chocolate brown hair with a curl bobbing up and down as they ran. "Lovino?!"

"I'll explain as soon as I can!" He told you as he continued running.

--Timeskip to the Vargas house--

Romano sat you down on the couch and threw you one of his button up shirts. "Here, put this on!"

"Romano, you still haven't explained what's going on!"

He sighed putting his face in his hand. "Spain and France set up today's prank, and they have everyone those clothes and told then to get down to the plaza. And Toni came to me personally and told me that I had to take you home with me otherwise he would of stole your scarf."

The both of you go red, but Romano continues.

"And told me that if I didn't tell you today that he would post your photo." He sighed.

There was a moment of silence before you spoke up. "What were you supposed to tell me?"

He froze. Crap he had just put himself in a bad situation. Better cover it up quick!

"I'm-a not actually going to tell you it's private!"

"Whaaaaaat!? But the whole reason I even went to the plaza in the first place was to keep that photo off the internet!"

"Well, that was you're most embarrassing photo! This is my most embarrassing secret, and I'm not going to make an exchange like that!" He said crossing his arms.

"Lovino! ... Well, I guess I can understand.~" you sighed sadly. "Besides it was just, a horribly trashy looking photo from America's party." You told him facepalming.

"What?!"

"Yeah, I guess you'll see it when Spain or France post it. God, it's terrible, your secret better better be worth it." You chuckled lightly.

Lovino was starting to feel really guilty, he guessed everyone would just be better off if he just told you his crush. No one beside the two of you and France and Spain had to know that she denied his love.

"C-Chigi! alright dammit, I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone, I don't need everyone to know what a pathetic guy I am! Alright!?"

"Lovino, you really don't hav-"

"No! I do! Merda! this is harder then I thought."

"Lovi-"

"Ti amo!"

You just starred at the red faced flustered Italian with your jaw dropped.

"See now-... I, I shouldn't have said that!" He said hiding his face in his hands.

You jump up, and glomp him, accidentally knocking the both of you to the floor. "Ti amo anch'io!" You tell him burying your face into his chest.

You felt him stiffen, and one of his hands move to your back.

"Y-You do?" He asks.

You look up at him and nod.

His face still had a remnant of blush, as he leaned in and kissed your nose.

You gave a small chuckle.

"What are you laughing at!?"he demanded.

"You, you're too adorable!"

"I am not- mph!" You didn't let him finish, instead you decided on cutting him off by kissing him.

He was so sudden he almost forget what to do. But he soon was kissing you back.

And before you knew it the both of you were full blown making out on the living room floor, and it was getting hotter by the second.

The two of you did eventually part, panting for air.

"So? I can't tell anyone that you're mine now?" You ask.

"Are you kidding me? I'm telling everyone! But you're mine, not the other way around." He told you finishing with a smirk.

Your own smirk darkened. "Are you sure about that?" You started to move your hand towards his curl.

His eyes widened. "B-Bella"

You moved your hand back down. "Lovi, I'm very well aware of what I could have done, and I have no intention of that... right now."

Lovi brakes out in another mad blush. And you give into wild laughter.

~bonus ending~

You woke up the next morning cuddling on the sofa next to your new Italian boyfriend. You smiled to yourself.

A handsome smile spread across his own lips, pulling you in to his chest, thinking to himself how he would have to thank Spain later for setting him up with his dream girl.

((Sorry if it's a bit short.))