Greece

Dedicated to; ktensei for the idea of having the reader helping France and the others. There will be similar stories in the future with a different perspective on this idea. So thank you again! 😄

Here you were sitting in a bush in the plaza early on a spring morning, sitting next to you was one of your close friends, Vincent Pallart wearing matching cat ears and tails. And on top of all of that, you were here against your will.

How did you even manage this one!?

Ok, lets start from the very beginning.

You and your friend Vincent aka Picardy, and you had found yourselves in a predicament to where to had to listen to France, yeah, sounds bad already.

He somehow had taken pictures of you while you were sleeping, and now he was blackmailing you to do his dirty work.

It first stared out by the two of you taking pictures of the other nations while they were sleeping. But here you were still working for the Frenchie. Your new job was to follow all his and Spain's commands for the day, as well as take pictures of the nations who showed up.

Honestly, this is probably most elaborate prank anyone has ever pulled, even for the Bad Touch Trio!

err...

Actually, Prussia wasn't in on this one. You wonder why.

You quick shoot France a text, since he is making you stay in contact with him.

_____: Y isn't Gil helping w/ the prank?

A few seconds later he texts back.

Francis: Because, Ludwig would have caught us. btw have u taken any pics today?

_____: Not yet, but yes I will send them to you ASAP.

Francis: That's a good girl. As as a reward I'll let u keep that pic of Greece you took.

You blush furiously at France's last text. He should really stop holding your crush over your head like that!

"Vincent." You said putting your phone away.

The brunet perked up at the mention at his name.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." He said with his thick accent. "Besides, it's not like we have much of a choice." He chuckled.

You let out a little laugh, and rolled your eyes, before cautiously moving through the shrubbery to find unsuspecting victims of this elaborate prank.

After crawling through the bushes you soon came to see the America, Britain, and China talking in a fork in the road. That's where your part began.

You started taking pictures while they were trying to figure out who had brought them all here.

"Do you think it was those axis guys, ya' know just wanting to pull our leg?" Alfred shrugged.

"If I see France here, it has to be him." Arthur huffed angrily.

You rolled your eyes, as you snapped your photos. Looks like it didn't take him long to figure it out.

Picardy sighed. It looked like he wasn't surprised about the matter either.

Suddenly the sound of clanking metal caught everyone's attention.

It was Russia, popping his head out of the ground.

You took a few more pictures, when your phone vibrated and a snapchat notification popped up at the top of your screen.

It was from Gupta the personification of Egypt.