b a d i n f l u e n c e

Milan's POV.

I hugged the towel around my body, tightening it around my bust so that it wouldn't completely fall down as I pressed my phone against my ear.

"Luke? What's up?" I asked, smiling as Marco tugged at my hips from behind, pulling me into his wet body and locking in his arms around me.

"Get your ass to class right now. She's pissed"

"But today's.." I spaced out and racked my brain, before realising that today was actually Friday.

"Shit" I ended the call and threw my phone onto the bed, before turning to Marco. He placed his hands through my wet clurles and began to kiss me. Tickeling my upper lip with his stuble. I grabbed his biseps, feeling up the muscle beneath his skin before finally finding the strength to push him away.

"I have to get to work" I lied "Can you give me a ride?"

"How about you ride me first?"

I opened my mouth to answer then closed it again as my attention was diverted to Marco's chizzled, dripping abs staring back at me.

I shook the inappropriate thoughts out of my head "I'm serious"

I began to rush around. Straightening my damp hair, whilst brushing my teeth and baking my face and squeezing into a pair of jeans and eating left over pizza from the night before.

11:15... I think

I frowned at my wonky eyeliner wing through my small compact mirror and roumaged through the bottom of my bag as Marco pulled up where I always told him to.

Two streets away from my school.

I pulled out a small que tip and dampened it with my saliva before using it to erase my mistake. Marco lowered the Justin Bieber song he previously blasted through his car and turned to face me. This meant he wanted to talk about something serious. He didn't pause the sweet voice of JB for small convocations.

"..I think we should come out" he finally spoke

I chuckled "Marco we're not gay"

He laughed too and playfully nudged me with his shoulder "Milan. I want to show you off. Tell everyone how much I'm in love with you"

"We can't." I said but of course all I could think about was love love love. My cheeks flustered under my bronzed glow.

"Why?" Marco continued, unaware of the impact he had just made on me whilst saying that four letter word "Who cares what Ann thinks? She might even like the fact we're dating. We could go on double dates and shit.."

I felt bad that Marco only believed our relationship was a secret because Ann wouldn't approve. The day we tell Ann we're dating, is the day she tell's Marco I'm 17 and the day everything falls apart. And to be honest, it was killing me to keep our relationship a secret any longer.

I swallowed thickly "We'll tell her. Just not today"

I opened the car door and stepped a foot outside before turning back to Marco and performing a handshake we made up which ended in a kiss.

"What did he do? Leur you onto his dick with candy and free Wi-Fi?" Luke asked, not hiding any dissapointment and disgust in his voice.

You know how I said it was killing me to keep mine and Marco's relationship a secret for any longer. Well, I thought telling someone would make me feel better. It didn't

"I think dating older guys is great. All boys out age are dicks...N-not you though" Alissa stuttured

"Thanks" I smiled to Alissa.

"So does this pedophile have a name? Or is that a secret aswell?"

"He's not a pedophile and his name is none of your business." I bent at my hip to collect a few books from my locker "Just know that he's a nice guy and he takes care of me and-he loves me"

Suddenly I felt someone's hand grab my bum. I turned around to see Luke holding the culprit by his shirt, almost lifting him off his feet. It was Roman of course. And this wasn't the first time he'd done this.

"Sorry about my friend. He's a bit of a dick" another guy said, walking up to us, his eyes glued to me.

I preyed Luke's hand away from Roman.

"She shouldn't have been bending over. I just couldn't resist" Roman said biting his lip at me. I looked away from him and to his friend who seemed to now be staring at me.

"Do you wanna Say that again?" Luke's jaw clentched with anger.

"At least fucking apologise Roman" Alissa argued

"Apologies aren't really my thing" Roman reasonsed, shrugging his shoulders "But I'll let you get even, if you come to my party. It's gonna be lit"

His eyes we're green. Not Roman, the other guy.

"Do you have a name?" He said.

"Yeah" I blushed, suddenly feeling insecure

"Do you want to tell me your name?" He asked, his voice husky and deep.

I froze. I suddenly felt all childish and insecure. This guy had said two words to me and I already wanted him in my pants. He was attractive. Very attractive.

"I'm Mila-

"Hayes!" Roman said, pulling his friend away from me and disappearing into the crowds of school kids.

"Daum" I sighed

As I turnded to walk down the halls and out of the school building, my form tutor, Mrs Johnson signaled for me to come into her room.

She sat on the chair behind her desk and I sat on a table, letting my legs swing back and forth. She didn't say anything for a while, just looked at me.

Feeling awkward, I looked towards the door-

"I am very concerned about you Milan." She leaned forwards, interlocking her hands on her desk.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "I'm fine"

"Your late to school. Somedays you don't even bother coming in. Your assignments are always late and not up to the standards you used to be"

"Sounds like any normal teenager to me" I shrugged

"Last week you came in with Hickeys all over your neck"

"I told you, it was a rash" I said, pretending to scratch at the almost-faded- love bites on my neck, Marco had obviously given to me.

"This new boyfriend that you have. Whoever he is. Isn't a good influence on you. In fact, I'm gonna call your sister in to talk about this"

I rolled my eyes as she reached under her desk for her phone.