d r u n k

milan's pov.
1 am

Rustling my knotted hair, I made my way downstairs and into the living room, struggling to fish my hair band out of the birds nest on my head Alissa claimed to be a French braid. I walked into the kitchen to see Alissa drinking from a ciroc bottle.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" she sang then fell into a short giggle before bringing the bottle to her lips again.

Stepping further into the kitchen, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes "what time is it?"

"1, 1:30, 1:44" Alissa guessed, passing me the bottle "Here, this should wake your ass up"

I took the bottle and sipped a big gulp from the contents.

"I NEED to see Luke" she slured "I have to-tell him how I feel...how I feel"

"You're joking? It's 1 am, so he's probably asleep and your drunk off your tits-

She walked over and lifted the bottom of the bottle up with her finger so that I was drinking more "we have to go now before I pussy out"

I snatched the bottle away "but-

"Shhh" Alissa ordered before looking around. She leant into me, the smell of alcahol lingering her "do you-did you her that?"

I listened closely and heard slight snoring from upstairs.

"ok, my mums asleep so I'm gonna sneak into her room, get the car keys and we're gonna go to Luke"

I rolled my eyes and a few more shots later we we're on our way to Luke's place. I think.

I parked the car against the curb and stepped out onto the driveway. I looked back to see my sloppy parking skills and shrugged.

"This isn't Luke's house!" Alissa yelled, stumbling behind me whilst sqeezing the last drops of beer out of the can.

I looked up to see that I had somehow drove us to Marco's. My eyebrows knotted "Shit"

"Do you have a secret sugar daddy you haven't told me about?" Alisa questioned

I rubbed my head "no, it's Marco"

"Marco who?"

I walked to the door, rang the bell and soon enough all the lights lit up inside. Drunk and tired, barley able to keep my eyes from drifting shut I rested my head on the door. All of a sudden the door swang open and I fell onto a hard chest. Alissa burst out laughing hysterically as did I.

"What the fuck?"

"Oh I know you" Alissa claimed whilst squeezing Marco's jaw "you're sexy as fuck"

Alissa walkes past us and into the house. Marco lifted me onto my feet and dragged me into the house before closing the door behind us.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned

I reached down to take off my shoes only to realise that I wasn't wearing any "..urm..have you seen Luke by any chance?"

"Who?"

"Luke!" Me and Alissa yelled as I lowered to the floor. Marco fishes for his phone in his bacl pocket then brought it to his ear.

"I think he's calling the police!" Alissa whispered and shouted at the same time

"Ooo" I mocked

Alissa's face glew up as if a strike of brilliance had just come to her "Let's face swap" Alissa pulled out her phone from her bra and hung her arm over Marco's shoulder "Ewe" she spat not hiding any disgust in her voice "We should never have kids, we'd make some ugly ass kids"

"You're drunk" Marco stated

"I'm not drunk, I'm Milan!" I yelled with both hands in the air.

Irritated, Marco huffed and walked past us and into the living room, he poked his head back out "don't move"

_________

THE NEXT DAY

I sat across from Alissa at the dining table in Marco's kitchen. How the fuck did we even end up here? And if I can't remember how I got here, do I even remember anything I said? Did I let anything slip?

I stared down at the plate of scrambled eggs before me. Repulsed, I tried my best not to vomit whilst talking to Alissa "I can't eat this"

"Same" she agreed "He's such a nice guy tho, taking care of us like that"

I silently nodded

"He barley even knows us" she added

"Yeah" I responded. Not giving any detail away about mine and Marco's relationship "Sorry you couldn't tell Luke last night"

"I was too drunk anyway, it was probably for the best" she shrugged. The sound of footsteps began to emerge from behind me so I quickly brought the glass of water Marco had left for us to my lips.

"Hey" Marco said entering the room "I have to go to practice so I called you guys an uber"

Alissa thanked him. I just nodded.

"And sorry again for all this" she pleaded "I don't want you to think we're some crazy fan girls"

"Not at all" Marco smiled then directed his attention to me "Do you think I could see you later?" Marco asked placing his hand on my shoulder

"Yeah sure we should go now right" I blurred out, quickly getting up from my seat. Alissa followed suit and we walked outside.

"What does he mean he wants to see you later"

"I don't know" I quickly answered, trying to walk ahead of her "he probably meant Mario"

"..but he specifically asked to see you"

"What is this? 21 questions?" I nervously laughed

"I was just asking"

___________

Filler chapter so sorry it's short