C o n f r o n t a t i o n

ann-katherine's pov.

5 pm.

"Hey babe!" I announced whilst waking into the living room (which was filled with the sent of beer and testosterone)

Mario patted the space next to him so I sat down and placed my legs onto of his, slowly attempting to kick off my heels.

"Where's Milan?" He asked whilst gently grabbing my thigh.

"I don't know" I yawned "Where's Marco?"

Mario sighed "He left like 10 minutes and hasn't come back"

"Aww, did my baby get dumped?" I teased whilst running my fingers though his hair.

"Shut up"

"..well I'm sure I could think of a few ways to cheer you up" I respond in a low and seductive voice. Mario smiles as I climb onto his lap, straddling him at the waist. He clasps the back of my neck and pulls me into his lips.

I begin undoing the buttons in my shirt

"Don't undress yourself" Mario says between kisses

"Why? You wanna do that part?" I smile

"What if- what if Marco comes back?"

"We better hurry up then" I say before kissing down his neck. He moans softly before flipping us over so that he was on top. Then my phone rings.

"Urgh" I grunt before taking it out of my pocket and pushing Mario off me. I roll my eyes before placing the phone to my ear.

"Yes"

"Hello" they answer "Is this Ann?"

I nodded, then realised they couldn't see me and responded with a yes.

"This is Mr Bauer, Im the head teacher at-

"Yes I know who you are now what is this about?"

"Urm-I wanted to set an appointment to talk about Milan's punishment"

My eyes widen "Punishment? For what?!"

"She was recently involved in a fight and she walked out of detention yesterday. Didn't she mention any of this?" He asked

"Nope."

"Who is it?" Mario asked and I signalled for him to wait.

"..we'll if you can come down to the school, we can discuss this properly" Mr Bauer offered

"Alright." I ended the call and slipped my shirt back on.

"What's happened?" Mario questioned

"Nothing" I hop back into my heels "Just let me deal with it"

I hear the front door open and close and immediately walk out into the hallway to confront Milan.

_________

milan's pov.

"I just got a call from your headteacher" Ann says, her eyes like daggers. I roll mine and continue to walk upstairs.