E x p o s e d | p t . t w o

My clammy hands gripped to the leather steering wheel, slightly steadying them from shaky to still. I pressed my foot down on the excelerator , the tires scraping along the ground as I backed out of the parking lot of the training ground. I couldn't think straight, my mind hopped, skipped and jumped to each and every conclusion.

Erik leaned forwards from the back seat and grabbed my shoulder making me start up my rant again. I almost forgotten that I had offered to give him a ride home.

"She's 17! This explains so much. Why she needed me to drive her around, why she never spoke about her job, why our entire relationship was a secret!"

My body itched with rage as I sped down the highway.

"M-Maybe you should pull over and let me drive?" Said Erik worriedly

"Its fucking disgusting!" I pulled my hat off my head and threw it on the seat besides me "I can't believe I ever touched her, and said I loved her"

"Marco just calm down"

"I'm calm!" I snapped back

Erik sighed "She's just a little girl, all you need to do is talk to her. She probably doesn't even understand the damage she's done"

"Ha!" I laugh "I'm never talking to that lying bitch again" I apply more pressure on the excellerator.

"You're a bit above the speed limit there Marco-

"She's ruined my life! I could go to jail for what I've done!"

"You could go to jail if you drive any faster-

I made the exit off the motorway and quickly pulled on the brakes, making Erik's body jolt forwards against his seatbelt. My eyes began to fall heavy with tears.

"Erik? Help me"

"It's going to be alright Marco, I've always got your back"

"Thanks"

He grabs my shoulder again.

___________

milan's pov.

Mr Bauer takes a seat in front of us and folds his arms across his chest.

"So what's this about girls? And for gods sake do not tell me this fight was over some boy"

Me and Alissa talk over each other, trying to get each of our points across.

"Did you guys forget how to hold a convocation?" he questions "ONE-At-A-TIME"

I open my mouth to speak but Alissa races ahead of me.

"Sir she is dating a 27 year old man. I'm pretty sure that is illegal, I think we should be getting the police involved"

"And is that why you threw the first punch Alissa?" Sir asks

"No" I interrupt "She only hit me because I exposed her for liking Luke"

"And because you're a fake friend" Alissa added

"I'm fake. I'm a snake. I'm a hoe" I listed "Anything else to add?"

"Yeah actually-