i l o v e y o u

@ westfalenstadion
     40 minutes ti'll kickoff

The pitch was bare and empty but you could still hear the thousands of fans lining up outside, waiting to be seated in the stadium. I took my eyes off my phone for a short second and the stadium had been swarmed with Dortmund and Munich fans. The entire place lit up with yellow and black.

Me, Ann and one of the other WAGS we're seated right above where the Dortmund players decided to warm up, not too far from the Dortmund bench. The players jogged out of the tunnel, waving to the fans and clapping above their heads. Mario wasn't on the starting line up, so was seated on the bench and turned back to speak to Ann and I.

"How about a little good luck kiss?" Mario asked Ann.

Suddenly the people around us grew silent, trying to eavesdrop into what was happening. Ann hesitated before leaning over the barrier and quickly pecking Mario on the lips. The people around us 'ahh'ed at the sweetness of the young couple.

"Now go score me some goals" Ann smiled brightly, her cheeks now a faint peachy tone.

"I'll score two" he winked before returning to his seat.

And it was little things like that, that made it harder to keep Marco a secret. Ann made it seem as though kissing Mario in public was such a big deal. I'd give anything to kiss Marco in public. You could say I was jealous.

Soon the match started. Dortmund vs Munich.

It didn't take long for me to pick Marco out of the pitch. The enrite match, I couldn't take my eyes off him. Everything he did was just so exhilarating. In the 81st minute, When he scored, all I wanted to do was leap out of my seat, run out into the pitch and pull him into my arms. My smile grew wide at the thought.

Marco ran down the sides of the pitch, celebrating his goal. He looked in pain. It was like he was struggeling to run but somehow managed to power through it.

"Shit" Ann huffed.

She saw it too. Marco was now limping.

The match came to an end. 2-1 to Muncih. Defeated, the stadium soon fell empty again.

"Lets go see the boys" the girl in the 'Bartra' jersey suggested. Me and Ann nodded and followed her backstage.

There was a door with a 'bvb' plaque engraved into it. Ann pushed the door slightly open-

"Ur-ill wait here" I itched the back of my head

"Don't be silly" Ann uttered "Just try not to look down at anyone's...you know"

The other girl giggled with Ann before stepping into the locker room. We walked through a thick cloud of sweat, deodorant and freshy cut grass before being given back the ability to see again. The room was loud with music, blasted from the speakers hooked up to Auba's I phone. Most of them we're half naked, still clothed in their shorts and cletes while the others we're in ice baths.