Tony Stark

You reluctantly put your hand into the black hat, there were lots of items, but you come across one which you liked. You pulled it out, only for your face to visibly whiten.

"An iron man figurine, huh? Guess I'm the lucky one," Tony says with a smirk. You hear Clint cheer, and shoot a glare at him as you walk to the closet.

Tony opens the door and practically throws you in, shuts it and says,
"Clint, my man, be a lamb and lock it?"
"As you wish," Clint replies, your scowl seeming to stay stiffly on your face. You hear the 'click' of the lock and your stomach churns.

"So, doll face," Tony begins, his right hand leading to your chin. You simply step aside with a sigh.

"Look, Tony, you're an ass to put it lightly-"
"Thank you,"
"That was not a compliment. But, what I was going to say is that-"
"You're deeply in love with me. Bless, (y/n), that sure is cute. But love isn't really my thi-"
"I will kiss you once," You force out your mouth. Even with the lack of light, you could see the grin on his face.

"However, there's something in it for me too," You say through gritted teeth.
"One kiss, no more flirting. Got it?"

You manage to see a nod and you instantly regret your decision. Before you can back away, his lips are on yours. You feel his stubble against your soft cheeks, which begin to heat up. Tony moves one of his hands to your waist, pulling you closer to him, you don't pull away (to your surprise) but instead indulge in the feeling. His other hand tangles to the end of your hair, tugging slightly.

Your arms at your sides awkwardly, you move one to his neck, playing with his dark hair while the other grasps his face. He pushes you backwards, until you hit the wall. He moves his hand from your waist down your leg, sending shivers over your body. You welcome the gesture and lift your leg up, his hand under your thigh. He grasps it tightly, his fingertips dip sweetly into your skin. He groans when you suddenly tug his hair sharply, causing a small smile to spread across your face.

"7 minutes up!" Clint cheers, suddenly opening the door, only to find you and Tony still very much in the moment. Tony quickly drops your leg, flattens his hair and grabs your hand. He pulls you out the closets with so much pride that you couldn't bare to pull away.

"How Tony managed to seduce the one girl who hates him the most is past me," Clint whispers to Natasha, earning a chuckle from the redhead.