Stephen Strange

Your cheeks flush the deepest red imaginable- your eyes darting around the large and extremely full living room. Your fingers brush something silky, your hand bringing the delicate, unknown material into view.

It's a square of maroon fabric, gold dancing on the visible seems. "Oh? So you're into doctors?" Tony jesters, giving you a harsh slap on the back.
Holy fuck. You think, Stephen Strange?
The man in question stands, a frown plastered for Tony, but a gleam in his eyes suggesting something completely different for you.

The knot in your stomach makes it hard to walk, keeping your eyes fixed on the carpet, Stephen's shoes barely visible as his long strides take him to the closet.
"After you" he waves in, a mumbled thanks is all your vocal cords can manage.

"Good luck buddy," Tony chuckles, the same mischievous grin plunging the two of you into darkness. Stephen doesn't give you a second to breathe- his voice, thick with that accent- asks you:
"Would you like to kiss me?"
A small squeak leaves your mouth, your whole body becoming jelly.
"Would I like to kiss him" of course I do, dumbass
"I- I" The lump in your throat makes it hard to breathe, let alone speak.

He simply laughs, taking in as much as your flustered state as he could in such darkness. Your hands fiddle with each other, your back arched a little, your eyes glued to a rather interesting red lace on his shoe.
He has red laces on his black shoes? Fuck that's cute
His laugh rattles you;
He's laughing at me because I haven't answered his question, you idiot

You take one deep, long breath and you stare him directly in his eyes.
"Yes I do"
"Good choice," he smirks.
He looks like Tony when he does tha-
Your thoughts are interrupted by Stephen's lips on yours. They're slightly chapped, something you didn't expect, and his beard tickles your cheeks. You laugh a little, causing him to pull back slightly.
"What's so funny?" he asks, hushed, his breath fluttering against your neck.

His warm hands take your arms, placing your palm on his heart. You can feel the beat of his heart- quick, ragged. He laughs at your nervousness, exposing his own as a show of vulnerability.
"Why so much laughing?"
"Your beard is so fuzzy," you giggle, using your free hand to stroke it carefully. "It tickled me, that's all"
Stephen looks at you with kindness in his blue eyes, your own eyes locking to his. Your ears burn, your heartbeat quickening just as his does.

He leans in again, sliding his tongue into your mouth without any resistance, his hands caressing as much as he desired. Your hand can feel his irregular heart, the other making home in his soft, brown locks. You hum pleasantly, his tongue- entire body- is hot against yours.

Light abruptly fills the dark room, a pretend gasp coming from Tony.
"Oh? Is this? (y/n) and Stephen?" He places his hand on his forehead, faking a faint,
"I never would've guessed!"
You laugh, resting your head on Stephen's chest, his arms now wrapping you into a hug.

I'm so bad at updating oh my gsoshgf sorry guys . thank you so much for over 50k reads ! that's crazy !