Clint Barton

Clint doesn't have a wife/family here, I don't want anyone thinking he's cheating because he's a good man & would never do that so ,,

"You have to be kidding me," you exhale deeply, staring at the arrow head which is pressed between your fingers. Your knuckles whiten as you grip onto it in an almost fit of anger. Clint's your best friend here in Stark tower, and your hand had the audacity to pick him out. Fuck this.

"Take that scowl of your pretty face, sweetheart," Clint chimes, looping his arm through yours. Your stomach instantly churns, the room spinning in nervousness.

Your feet drag behind Clint's as he heaves you into the dark closet. Tony's smile gleams as a light to the two of you, before it disappears behind the closed door.

Clint let's out a breathy laugh, snorting a little.

"The fuck you laughin' at?" Your smile woven into the sound of your words.
"You and your grumpy ass face,"
You pretend to be shocked, stepping closer to the archer, a hand on your chest.
"Me? My face? Grumpy? Never!"
"You're so fucking dramatic," He laughs, taking a step closer too.
"Oh that's right?" You challenge, etching closer to his chest.
"Completely right. When have I ever been wrong?" He takes your hip in his large hand.
"Oh... I could name a few," You say, leaning your body closer into the man.
"Enlighten me,"

His breath is hot against your face, contrasting with the cold of the air around you two. You can feel the rapid pace of his heart in your own chest- there being little to no space between your two bodies. Your eyes scan his face, even in the darkness you can identify the strong features you've so helplessly fallen for.

"Kiss me," You whisper, ever so lightly, pushing yourself up to meet his lips. They're course, like you'd expect, and they taste of black coffee. He pushes you closer to him, his warm back colliding with the cold wall, taking your body with him. Clint leans deeper into the kiss, your tongues running over one another, the wet muscles smooth and slippery.

He daringly takes your ass in one of his hands, squeezing tightly as you run your tongue across the roof of his mouth. You break apart, a drop of saliva falling from your chin.
"Classy," Clint chuckles, starting to pepper your cheeks in small, light kisses.

His skin tickles yours slightly, his stubble touching your soft skin as he kisses along your neck.
"You smell really fucking good,"
You laugh at this, your throat moving against his lips, the vibration falling through his body.
"Thanks, I guess," you continue to chuckle as he leaves soft kisses over your exposed skin, his hand now wrapped around your figure.

"Seven mi- ....oh" Tony's face pulls into a knowing smirk