Natasha Romanoff

(n/n)= nickname

You entwine your hands with your own- your palms sweating as Tony speaks beside you. He places the hat under your nose, indicating for you to take something.

You stick your hand in, rummaging around- falling over something peculiar. Removing it, you see that it's a flash drive- the emblem of s.h.i.e.l.d eloquently placed in a circle.
"That's our lovely Natasha," Tony smirks.

Your insides turn to jelly, why of all the things to pick- it had to be her?
"C'mon (n/n), it'll be fun," She takes your hand carefully, intertwining your fingers with hers. She leads you to the closet, shutting it herself, letting the two of you to be swallowed into darkness.

"You okay?" Her voice is caring, quiet, soft.
"Yeah, I just.." You don't feel like answering her- you can't answer her.
"It's all fine, by the way,"
Silence begins to choke you,
"What's fine?"
She laughs a little, her voice sweet as honey. Nudging you slightly with her elbow, she moves closer.
"Y'know, you"
She points at you,
"Me,"
She points at herself,
"Kissing,"
She takes her index finger and delicately places it on your lips. Nat moves even closer- your back softly meeting the wall.

Silence fills the small room again, the tension thickening around you two by the second. You swallow nervously, your hand growing hot against hers.

"I'd like that,"
"Like what?" She smirks a little this time; taking a piece of your hair and tucking it behind your ear. She runs her fingers delicately through it, making sure to take in as much as she can.

"I'd like for you to kiss me,"
"That's all I needed to hear,"

Her breath falls against your face, her lips capturing yours in a slow kiss. She doesn't rush, instead takes all the time in the world. Nat runs her thumb against yours in a circular motion- then takes your waist. She holds you close to her, the action careful, anything but forceful.

Her lips are the softest things you've ever encountered. The clouds in the sky couldn't compare to Nat. Her skin is velvet- pale yet warm- and her hair is silkier than bedsheets. You catch a whiff of her scent, and she smells like daisys; clean cotton on a spring day, a picnic in a forbidden park.

Butterflies flutter against your stomach, their wings somehow in slow motion. She takes her hand and holds your cheek, running patterns over your muted skin. You have one hand in her ginger hair- running your fingers through the silk- taking a piece and placing it behind her ear like she'd done to you. She hums at this, her plump lips still moving against yours.

Nat smiles, pulling back, finding your eyes with hers. She whispers; as if her smooth voice were to break the sweet atmosphere.
"I liked that"

Tony opens the door, smiling at the two of you. Nat winks to him, walking out with you still held against her.

kinda shitty but oh well. i also decided to make this sweet and soft ? i like girls and their delicacy and that shows:')

also, i have a new book up- it's a marvel x reader one shot book. so head over & leave some requests, maybe read the first chapter- who knows. thank you :))