Steve Rogers

Your hand finds itself in the top hat. Your fingers fall over many objects, until it comes to something cold and smooth. You pull the object out, presenting a pin, with the American flag.

"Cap! Your 90 years in waiting has come to this moment, now go get 'em tiger!" Tony roars, vibrating with excitement.

You watch as Steve's cheeks, neck and ears go a dark shade of red. You make a mental note to remember that Captain America is adorable when he blushes. Steve stands sheepishly, making his way to the closet, not raising his eyes from the carpet. You swiftly follow, excitement hitting you suddenly.

"7 minutes you two, I hope to hear something... saucy," You swore you could hear the smirk Tony had but shook off his comment anyway.

You notice Steve has leant against the wall opposite you, his vision still very much stuck to the floor.
"Cap? You alright?" You ask as softly as possible, trying not to scare him off (or something like that).
You earn a small mumble, you think is;
"Yes, I-I'm fine," but you're not certain.

You walk towards him, his muscles tense at this, and he falls back against the wall even more. You get slightly offended by this, why would be want to be away from you this badly?

"Cap, are you sure you're alright?" You ask again, getting ever closer to the soldier. Steve mutters under his breath, and looks you in the eyes.

He swiftly places one hand on your hip and the other on the back of your neck, pulling you closer to him. He pushes his lips onto yours, moving sweetly. His lack of experience is quickly masked with passion, as he begins to move his hand down to your thigh.

You don't object, letting him move both of his hands down to your legs and pick you up. The soldier spins you around and places you against the wall, roughly kissing you.

Reluctantly, Steve pulls away from you, only to mutter the words into your ear;
"I like you a lot, (y/n), and I wish for you to be mine,"

Steve kisses you again, this time softer, less aggressive than before, like how you'd imagine he'd be.

Light fills the cupboard (mostly from Tony's huge grin) and Steve drops you abruptly, causing you to fall slightly. Due to where his hands had been placed before, he ends up tightly gripping your ass.

"Steve!" You manage to yelp out, while the super soldier turns the darkest red you've seen.
"Oh my- (y- (y/n) I-I'm so sorry, I di-" Steve tries to stutter out while, as you can imagine, Tony's laughing harder than he has in years.

You turn to Steve, his cheeks still a bright pink, and wrap your arms around his neck,
"It'd be an honour to be yours, Cap,"