Chapter 3

Alphas POV:
We woke up extremely early, bounding out of our shared bed.
We both deflated when we realized that we had another two hours until we had to go collect the boys, leaving us with the all important question...

What the hell do we do for two hours?! (Now, I don't want anything inappropriate here... Oh who am I kidding, there will be smut in this at some point -_-... Let's find out).

We ended up in our office, looking carefully at the PDF that this Jaxon has sent us. It was a hour drive away, just a few miles off our pack land, in neutral wolf territory.
I checked the time after memorising the route and smiled.

Time to go collect our lost pups.

###

As we neared the building, I was in awe at how beautiful the house was.
It was a little wooden house, almost a cottage with a beautiful front porch with the stereotypical rocking chair at the front.
Wolves were sniffing around as we pulled up, but my brother and I could not sense a threat from them.

As we opened the truck doors, I could hear squeals I recognized.
I turned to see Jessie running straight for me, arms open. I grinned and opened my arms for the little wolf boy to collide into me, nuzzling into my throat and me into his, getting our wolves to welcome one another again.
"Have you been a good boy for Jaxon?" I whispered.
"Yes Alpha Ross."
"Good boy, I'm so glad to have you back, I missed you two."
Jessie grinned at me and wriggled to be set down.
I looked and saw a dark-haired man talking to James, who had yet to move to greet us. The man said something to him and James scampered toward my brother.

"Missed you, Alpha Remus." He mumbled into Remus' throat.

"And I, you, pup." My brother whispered to James.

A sharp whistle startled me and Remus.
The man looked behind us carefully and the normal wolves around the drive way instantly stood just behind the man, who had come down the steps onto the gravel.
Our two pups pushed us towards the man.

"Something dangerous is about to happen Alphas, you need to get away." James said, pushing Remus towards the house while Jessie struggled with me.
"Get down!" A beautiful, deep rich voice yelled.

Why am I thinking of chocolate? My wolf thought.

Your guess is as good as mine. I answered as the man on the porch ran straight at us.

Is he crazy?! Maybe he is, I don't know, but for some reason, me and Remus followed his order and covered our pups.

As the man leapt over us, he changed forms smoothly into a black feline standing before us with wolves on either side of him, hissing and growling at red eyes in the dark of the forest.

As the man had leapt over us, a delicious scent followed him, a scent of flowers, honey and vanilla.

MATE!

My wolf, my brother, his wolf and I all growled hungrily at the luscious feline in front of us.
The feline hissed at the rouges, who were looking at our mate with surprise. One of the rouges seemed to shake himself out of his surprised state and lunged at our feline. Me and my brother covered the pup's eyes as our feline easily dodged and swiped the rouge towards his little pack of wolves, who greedily brought the rouge down in growls and snarls.
More rouges entered the area, though no more than around 10, and slowly but surely, our feline and his little wolf pack took them down.
The last one was huddled on the floor before our feline, who was sliding towards him.
Our feline stopped and tapped his front claw slowly on the gravel floor.
Took us all a moment to realize he was counting and as soon as the rouge caught on, he turned tail, sprinting back into the forest where he came from.
Our feline turned to one of the wolves standing beside him- the others already moving to remove the bodies- and snarled, making the wolf back away and howl loudly.

Now, me and Remus were thinking that only the wolves in that little pack would howl, but no, ooohhh no.
We both leapt in shock as howls left, right, north, east, south and west came at us as wide as our hearing range was and possibly further.

A laugh behind us yet again startled us and we turned in synch to the most beautiful male in existence.

That laugh fit his look. Soft, kind and beautiful. He had medium, soft looking brown hair with bangs that covered his left eye.
His eyes, oh Lord his eyes. They were a steaming molten gold with hints of dazzling blue. His lips were large, pink and perfectly made for kissing.
He stood around average height at 5ft 10, yet he still had to crane his neck to meet our eyes at 6ft 7, which was adorable. He was surprisingly pale for someone who worked outdoors and he had extremely pretty hands.
And he has no clothes on (leaving nothing to the imagination).
I can imagine scenarios already, blood rushing south and leaving me rather uncomfortable.

Want mate. Must breed mate. My wolf growled.

Now hold up a minute Wolfy, I said. I know we both want the same thing, but you're going the wrong way about it. We'll probably have an eye slashed before we even got 5 metres. Let me handle this the slightly more humane way and then we'll see.

Hmph. Wolfy went off to sulk.

The beautiful man grabbed a hand towel from a nearby box containing clothing (and towels), probably for moments like this and wrapped it around his waist.

"That's always entertaining to watch. Apologises about that, I'm guessing you're the Alphas of the Black Star pack, it is a pleasure to meet you both, my name is Jaxon. The boys have been behaving wonderfully and I'm going to miss them."

As he said that, the boys detached themselves from us and threw themselves at Jaxon.

"Come with us. We don't want to leave you."

Jaxon smiled at the two in his arms.

"I have the wolves to look after and new ones to train. You know this. I don't want to leave you two either. But I am sure we can get your Alphas to bring you back to visit, how does that sound?"

The boys nodded excitedly and turned to look at me and Remus.

"Sounds fine with me. I would be happy to see you again." Remus tried to flirt.

"Well then. How about I get you two a cup of something to drink and we can discuss when the boys can come back here for a few nights or so? You're welcome to stay with them as well?" Jaxon smiled innocently and my wolf howled in lust.

"Of course we would want to stay with our mat-" I covered Remus' mouth.

"That drink sounds lovely, we can arrange something over that." I quickly spoke over Remus, giving him a firm glare.

Not yet.