Chapter 4

Jaxon POV:
Soul mates! Soul mates!! My Leopard/Cheetah was chanting in my head, dancing and generally causing me a headache.

I know that you're excited, as am I. But we cannot go all out and just roll over for them. The basic big cat shifter rules are-

Make the male or males chase for you. A good soul mate will always run to get you. I know this, I taught you this! But when they're in front of you, it's hard to remember. I'm surprised that you're not as affected as me.
I chuckled slightly.

Well, I have a headache because of you, so that has made me calmer in that region, but before you started chanting, I was feeling quite... Hot.

What should we do? They're wolves and dominants, and we are unsure whether we are fertile. What if they don't want us and reject us?

I sighed before answering my cat.
In wolf society, it is a crime to reject your mate, the one made for you and it would ruin their pack reputation. And we don't know whether we are or are not fertile and many male wolf couples are infertile, so we will be accepted. You're the one supposed to be calming me, not the other way around, hmm?

Oh be quiet. My cat grumbled, fully amusing me.

I turned to our soulmates. They were both very, very handsome with beautiful chocolate hair and dazzlingly similar grey/green eyes. The only way I could tell them apart (when they didn't speak) was that one had slightly more specks of green in one of his eyes (I must get their names, do remind me). They stood over me at a staggering 6ft 7, which conquered my average 5ft 10, but that was to be expected (male dominant wolves are normally staggering heights in human comparison). Their most striking feature bodily feature were their muscles: they weren't ripped to the point of disgust, but they seemed to have been chiseled out of stone with beautiful tans and massive... Gorgeous... thighs. Yes, thighs.
They both stared at me with a mixture of awe, curiosity and lust (me and my cat were ecstatic about the last one).
The one with more green in his eyes stepped forward, hand out.
"Greetings. I am Alpha Ross, it is a pleasure to meet you."
I shook his hand and I felt sparks from our touch go straight to my crotch, blood filling my cock quickly.
The other stepped forward.
"I am Alpha Remus. It is a pleasure to meet you... Mate."

Their voices. Like hearing chocolate and fire mix together making you feel relaxed, yet hot and bothered. I tried to think rationally through the haze, then fucked it all.
"I am Jaxon. It is a pleasure to meet you... Mates."

They growled possessively at my recognition and wrapped me closer towards them, turning me into the filling of an animal/human sandwich, burying their noses into either side of my neck to inhale my scent as I drowned in their similar, yet distinguishable scents of pine and honey. Hands were roaming all over my upper body, reminding me I only had a tiny towel covering my lower areas (but that made it all the more arousing).
Ross, standing behind me, kissed the junction between my neck and shoulder and my cat pushed forward and purred in ecstasy. Their hands tightened around my hips as they both groaned and kissed my neck more, sometimes licking kittenishly.
Rustling in the bushes knocked me out of my daze, only to realise it was just a rabbit.
My rational side took over and I realized we were potentially mating in the forest, with wolves around and possibly children, and the lust cooled quickly.
I pushed at each of them gently, then reminded them quietly.

"The children are waiting for us inside. I don't think they are quite old enough to see this... Don't you two think?"
The two wolves paused momentarily, before reluctantly peeling themselves off me, yet only leaving one hand on either side of my waist in a possessive manner.
I moved a little away from them- not enough for rejection- and towards the house.
"Come on in and I'll get us something to drink and we can decide what to do from here."

Alpha Remus POV: (this is new)
Our mate was so sexy.

When we had him between us, his body fit perfectly with ours, like a piece to a puzzle. His scent was an addicting mix of flowers, honey and vanilla, such delicate, yet vibrant scents making me want to roll in it forever and ever.
And his vocals. Oh the noises he made. The whimpers were just adorably lustful, but when he purred, that took it to a whole new level for me and Ross. That purr went straight to our crotches and our wolves were impatient to get out and meet their little kitten.

I want him swollen with our pups before the night is over. My wolf growled, pawing at the restraints I had in my mind.

I would love to second that, but we have other pups in the vicinity and we don't want to be seen as the ones 'hurting' our mate by accident. I grinned triumphantly when my wolf grumbled and went further back in my mind, allowing me full concentration on Jaxon.

Jaxon. What a glorious name. I thought as I gripped his waist possessively (I'm not even denying it, he is mine and Ross' to have.

"The children are waiting for us inside. I don't think they are quite old enough to see this... Don't you two think?" I heard Jaxon's chocolate voice ask us.

Told you. I smiled smugly at my wolf, who just grumbled at my teasing.

Reluctantly, me and Ross slipped off Jaxon, but kept one hand each on one side of his waist. He moved slightly- towards the house- and my wolf whined from the loss of contact.

"Come on in and I'll get us something to drink and we can decide what to do from here." Jaxon smiled warmly and motioned for Ross and I to follow him.

Ross and I turned to each other and gave a smug grin.

We're off to catch a mate.