Chapter 11

My friend says thank you for all the lovely comments (she even blushed!!!) this is a thank you to you all.

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!!
Will include:
Smut
Smut
And more smut
Read at your own risk, enjoy! ;)

Jaxon POV:

I groaned and rubbed my eyes wearily, wondering why my bed was so warm.

My cat went into overdrive when we detected both our mates' scents on either side of us.

"Morning baby, did you sleep well?" Remus asked huskily, hand rubbing patterns lightly onto my stomach.

"Pleasantly thank you, my cat and I are so happy to see you."

"And we're happy to see you baby." Ross nuzzled into my left side, hand running along and sneaking a rub on my belly.

My cat was purring in glee, and I felt something wet drip from my back end. I stiffened and my mates did too, sniffing the air cautiously. Once they caught the scent, their eyes flashed between gold and grey/green.

"Someone wants to play, hmm kitten?" Ross growled into my neck, nipping harshly and forcing my back to arch towards him.

He nuzzled into a kiss as his hand travelled down to cup my stomach.

"We will talk later. Right now, our wolves are screaming to mate and re-bond with you, is that alright?"

I nodded quickly and the covers were thrown off of us quickly, the cold air hitting my naked skin making me shiver breifly before my mates dove in.

Remus bent down for a kiss while Ross moved down my body, sucking on skin harshly as he went.

Remus moved his hand to my nipples and began to play with them, poking and pinching lightly.

Though I will not give birth or feed my babies in this form, my human form as taken on some fat in the area of my chest, making me look even more feminine than previously, and Remus seemed to love that, jiggling them slightly with each pinch.

I arched my back and choked on a moan when I felt Ross lick slowly up my cock.

"God baby, I almost forgot how good you taste." He said huskily, smirking at me before licking again.

I whined and bucked my hips , trying to feel more pleasure.

"Calm down baby, we're not going anywhere and we have all night." Remus shushed me, stroking my hair calmly.

"P-please," I whined. „I n-need you inside me, my cat and I w-want it, so bad."

Remus shushed me again.

"I know Baby, I know. Ross is going to stretch you then he is going to enter you. We're not knotting you tonight, only to protect both you and our babies."

My cat purred when Ross said ours.

Ours.

Ours to protect. To love.

I gasped when I felt Ross' finger push into my hole. I've forgotten how good this felt.

I pushed my hips towards Ross, and he complied by adding a second finger, scissoring me lightly.

"Ross, I'm ready. Please enter me." I whined.

"Kitten, last time we did this, I had to fit three fingers up here for you to feel less pain than without stretching you. I'm not taking any chances."

He added a third finger and pushed them in deep. He wriggled them around and he hit the spot.

My back arched and my mouth opened into a silent scream as pleasure heightened quickly, my cock dribbling more precum by the second.

"Found it." Ross grinned and hit it again, teasing me with each movement.

After a while, I lost my patience.

"I'm so horny right now. If you don't stop teasing, I'm leaving you both to finish off myself."

Ross' eyes turned gold and he leapt up and swallowed my body under his own.

"Mate do not need to pleasure self. Mate is looked after."

Chuckling, I reached up to stroke his face.

"There's the wolf I've missed."

Ross nuzzled my hand before positioning himself at my enterance.

Within a second, his cock was buried all the way to the hilt inside of me. I gasped at the full feeling, loving how warm and pleasured I felt.

I pushed my hips toward Ross', allowing his cock in deeper before Ross took control.

He slid out until just the tip remained inside and surged back into me, hitting my prostate perfectly. He thrusted quickly, but never too hard, afraid he was going to hurt me or the babies.

As Ross kept pounding me, my lips were stolen by Remus, who kissed me hard and sexily, licking into my mouth and battling with my tongue.

Ross thrusted a few more times before he roared and sunk his teeth into my neck, the place he had bitten before.

My back arched off the bed and my eyesight became a white spectrum as I came hard and fast. Ross took his fangs out of my neck and started to lick it, bringing me back to reality as well.

I shivered as I felt his cock slip out of me and I groaned as I felt my men trade places.

"Nnoo, too tired." I whined when I felt Remus' cock at my enterance.

"You can handle it baby, I know you can," He smirked, kissing me quickly before thrusting in.

I whined as my passage opened up to accommodate Remus, but oh did it feel good.

Remus started off with shallow thrusts, slowly building up the pace as I egged him on with my muffled whines and moans from around Ross' mouth.

Though I had cum not even 5 minutes ago, my cock was erect already and precum had already started to fall from the tip. I could feel a burning pleasure building up within me, a cord waiting to snap.

Remus howled before sinking his teeth into the opposite side of my neck.

My body burned wonderfully as I came for a second time that night, pleasure almost too much for my heavily pregnant body.

"You're simply stunning baby," Remus nuzzled my neck, licking the wound clean.

"I know we said we would talk after we mated, but you look exhausted kitten. Sleep now, and we'll talk in the morning."

I sighed my agreement and purred when I felt a warm wash cloth run over my body.

I snuggled into the two bodies on either side of me, keeping me warm and protected.

I love them so much...