Chapter Five

A/N: Hey guys so before you begin to read this chapter make sure you have read my new ending to the last chapter before I had it with them sleeping together but I wanted to keep my character classy so I've decided to change it.

Chapter Five

I was sitting at my desk, sipping on my coffee and staring off into space when Jake started to walk forwards me, he looked like he just came off the runway and quickly I realized that all my cheap lipstick came off of my lips and onto my cup. I swiftly pulled out my mirror and started to apply more on.

" Hey there gorgeous " Jake said and gave me a quick peck on the check.

I threw my mirror and lipstick back into my purse and simply said " Hey "

" So I guess the cats out the bag about where I was taking you tomorrow " he said. I shot him a confused look.

" He said he told you "

I started to shrug my shoulders when I realized what he was talking about. " Oh, you mean about taking me to your fathers dinner. Listen I would love to go but I don't think my boss, who is also you brother , would be comfortable with that and I don't wanna lose my job. " I stated

" I understand, I'm hurt but I understand. " he said and faked like he was about to die.

" Will you stop that before people start staring " I giggled

" Your no fun. My brother is influencing you way too much "Jake joked

" Maybe that's a good thing " I replied

" Maybe so, anyway since you aren't going to dinner with me tomorrow how about tonight we do something " he asked

Before I could say anything, the big bad wolf stepped out his office, with Sarah closely behind him, " She's not going anywhere with you tonight" Cameron said.

"  I don't think that really up to you and I can speak for myself, thank you very much " I stated

" It is up to me considering I am your boss and you will be with me all night "

" Why could you possibly need to do with her " Jake asked

" That, little brother, is none of your concern " Cameron replied, starting to sound a little bit annoyed.

Not wanting them to continue arguing, they were starting to gain a lot of attention, I came up with a compromise.

" How about we just go to lunch " I asked  Jake.

He shot Cameron one last look before he turned to me and said " Sure, I'll be back at one ".

He said goodbye and left me alone at my desk with Sarah and Cameron.

" Sarah could you excuse us for a second " he said and Sarah walked into his office, where her desk was located. I glanced back to see her shut the door and began talking when she did.

" Why are you so mean to your brother " I asked

" Because he has what I want and i'm not too kind to people who take things from me"

Cameron replied.

" What does that mean "

" Figure it out " he said and walked back into his office and was about to re-closed when he grabbed something and walked back to my desk.

" I need you to put these in alphabetical order and file them in the basement, by lunch" he said and dropped a pile of files on my desk.

" There is no way I can get this done by then " I said and as I was looking at him, I knew he didn't care.