Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

" Wake up "  Sam said throwing a pillow at me.  

" What time is it " I said sleepily.

" Its seven. You have thirty minutes till your late to work. " She replied.

I looked up and saw that she was ready to go already. So why didn't she wake me up on time.

" Alright give twenty minutes and I'll be ready " I replied, hopping out of bed.

" Oh no, I'm not waiting for you. I plan on being on time today. I'll see you later. " she replied, leaving me alone to get ready by myself.

What was that about, she never wakes me up late. She has one job and that is to assist me, not leave when she feels like it. Now I have to pick out my own damn outfit.

I looked in my closet and felt hopeless. I never realized how many suit and socks and shoes I had. There's no way I'm going to be able to be ready in twenty minutes. I was going to have to call in toilet everyone know I was going to be late.

I searched for my phone and when I finally found it, It wouldn't turn on. I was starting to get angry. If Sam would have just woken me up this morning I wouldn't be having all these troubles.

Feeling desperate, I use my house phone and called Jessica.

" Hey " she answered on the second ring.

" Hey, I wanted to apologize for yelling at you last week. "

" I've already forgotten about it but thanks for the apology. " she replied.

" Yeah...um.. Can you help me out with something? " I asked.

" Sure, what do you need help with "

" Can you pretty please with a cherry on top, help me get ready for work " I begged, sounding like a child.

" Yeah, give me ten minutes to get over there " she said.

" Thanks " I replied and she hung up the phone.

Not wanting to waste any time, I hurry down the stairs and into the kitchen for breakfast. I checked the fridge and sure enough there was a plate waiting for me. I'll have to remember to give Lucy a raise.

I warmed up my food and quickly forced it down my throat. After I took my last bite, the doorbell rang, just in time.

I ran over to my door.

" Thanks again for coming " I said, hugging her.

" No need to thank me " she said.

We walked upstairs and into my room.

" Hop in the shower, while I find you a outfit " she ordered.

I could have thought of that myself.

I grabbed a towel and a pair of underwear and quickly took my shower.

When I came out, Jessica had my clothes ready.

" Thanks, again. " I said.

" No problem " she said and hugged me.

" I'll see you later " she says and starts to walk away but I pull her back.

" You better not tell a soul about this " I whisper in her ear.

She nods her head and walks out and as soon as I start getting dressed, Sam burst in.

" What the hell was she doing in here " she yelled.

" Helping me get ready, since you walked out on me this morning. " I yelled back.

" Judging by your lack of clothes, she did a lot more than help you get ready. Doing you think I'm stupid Can, just admitted that your cheating. " she yelled back, close to tears.

" Babe listen to me, all she did was help me get ready nothing else. You need to calm down and believe me. " I said, using a softer tone.

" No, your lying, your lying Cam. I should have stayed with your brother, I should've stayed with him. And you know what your mother is right, we shouldn't be together. You should go be with Jessica." She cried, with every word came a tear down her cheek.

" You don't know what your saying. I want to be with you not-"

" Just stop, just stop. I don't want to hear your lies anymore" she screamed, cutting my sentence short.

" Your a liar and a cheater and I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I moving out. " she said backing out my room.

I started to get angry,  i don't understand why she won't believe me and why would she want to be with my brother. Has she been cheating on me.

" You know what, fuck you Sam. If you want to be with that bastard then be with him. But your not moving, you know why bitch, cause your on contract I own      you." I yelled.

" If anyone's a bastard its you, not Jake. And you know what maybe you should takes some lessons on how to be a man from him." She replied.

" And you should take some lessons on how to be a woman, cause all I see right now is a little girl. Jessica on the other hand is a woman and you know something when you were gone I did fuck her. I gave her the ride of her life and-"

" Your an asshole " was all she said and then ran downstairs and before she could get out the door I yelled" Don't forget I own you bitch. ".

Authors note:

Hey guys sorry I took a whole month to update but I got busy with school and just didn't have time for this but luckily I don't have anything due on Monday and so I thought I spend Saturday writing this for you guys. I also want to thank you guys for getting me 4000 reads and like 100 likes and thanks for all your wonderful comments ( my English teacher told me to say that ). Also comment what you thought about this chapter. I want to know what you liked, what you didn't like and what you want to happen in the next chapter.

Xxclarissaxx