Chapter Eleven

Samantha's P.O.V

" Wait, so you found him in bed with his ex " Jake said, trying to understand what I had just told him.

" Well not in bed, but she was leaving and he was putting back on his clothes when I arrived. " I replied taking a sip of my coffee.

After my big fight with Cameron, I decided to call up Jake and meet him at Starbucks. We were good friends before he got beat up and this is what Cam told me to do anyway, so why not.

" I should've warned you. This isn't the first time he's done something like this. He never did learn how to keep it in his pants." Jake said, shaking his head like a disappointed parent.

I smiled at his comment. This is exactly what I needed, drama free, coffee filled, fun time.

" Can I ask you a question? " Jake asked, looking down at his cup.

" Sure " I replied.

" I'm not going to make a move our anything, unless you want me too, but are you and Cameron still dating or are you really done. " he said, picking imaginary hairs of his shirt.

" Me and your brother are threw. He obviously wants other things and I don't want to be the person holding him back from what he really wants." I replied. " And you can try to make some moves, there's no guarantee they'll work though."

" Oh they'll work " he said, looking up from the cup and gaining some confidence, " Matter of fact, let me take you out tonight. "

" I don't know, I kinda just broke up with your brother three hours ago and as much as I hate him right now, I don't want to see him hurt."

" Oh trust me he won't be too hurt. He's has a date with Jessica tonight. " he replied.

I guess instead of me hurting him, it seems more like he's hurting me. I excused myself to the restroom before I could break down in tears. I don't know why it hurts, it just does. I was a fool to think our relationship would last. We weren't meant to be.

~~~~

Cameron's P.O.V

" Why didn't you just tell her the truth " Jessica said.

" Its not as simple as that. She came in yelling at me and it ended up turning it a big argument and I just couldn't calm her down and so she made her own assumption and now she's probably at my brothers house as we speak. " I replied in frustration. Just thinking about her with him makes me upset.

" I'm sure she wouldn't run to your brother right after you guys break up. Maybe she's at a friends house or at her mothers house, crying her eyes out for you. "

" So, should I call her"

" Yes idiot " She replied.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and dialed her number. She picked up on the last ring.

" What down you want " she demanded.

" For you to listen to me " I replied.

" Well she doesn't want to listen to you, go back to fucking your little pretty slut and leave Sam alone " My brother said into the phone.

" This doesn't involve you Jake. Hand same back her phone before I lose my temper " I said, trying to hold back as much anger as I could.

" Ill give it back when I feel like it " he replied.

" Don't make me any more angrier that I already am. Hand Sam the phone before I climb through this phone and beat your ass again. " I yelled.

Like the little pussy he is, he hung up.

" That bastard hung up " I said to Jessica.

" Probably because you threatened him " she reply.

" Cause he was acting like a dumb ass. " I replied.

" And yelling at him isn't going to make her come back to you. "

" Then what is " I asked getting frustrated.

" Time ,Cam, she needs time. " she replied.

" How much time does she need. I'm not going to wait forever and just sit around and watch her prance around with my brother."

" Then move on and find someone else. You need someone to take your mind off of her. " she said,starting to rub my shoulders. " I mean it's obviously not that hard to do, I mean she found a new man in two hours. I'm sure you can find yourself a woman to occupy your time. "

" But I don't want anyone else I want her and only her. "

" But does she want you "

" She will again, eventually. " I said.

" They don't always come back " she said getting up and walking outside.

I chased after her.

" What do you mean? " I asked when I caught up to her.

" They don't always come back. It doesn't matter how much you love them, they don't come back. They run off with another woman who leaves and even if you beg them on the phone to come back and even if you tell them you live them, they don't come back and they will never love you. " She cried.

" Jessica, you know we weren't right for each other. I loved you, I did, it just wasn't meant to be." I replied.

" And maybe you need to realize, that she's not the one for you. I mean she's over at your brothers house, doing only God knows what with him, and your still talking about how much you love her. I would never do that to you,  I would never choose that bastard over you. " she said, pleading me with her eyes to love her.

I slowly walked over to Jess and kissed her on her cheek.

" Maybe your right a distraction is what I need. I think we should try a relationship again, but I want you to know this. I don't love you. Maybe later on I will but right now my heart belongs to Sam right now." I replied.

" I know " she said, " but give it some time and you'll forget all about her and you will love me. "

Jess pulled me in for a kiss and I gladly received it, but Sam kept sneaking into my mind. Hopefully I do get over and even if I do, I'll still hate that bastard for taking her.

Authors Note:

Hey guys, I wrote this one kinda quicker than I usually write them but some people were wanting more and so I thought I skip homework tonight and write this for you. Once again comment what you think of this chapter. Thanks for all your love and support.

Xxclarissaxx

PS. If you have any ideas for next chapter, let me know. If I use your idea, then I'll dedicate the chapter to you.