Chapter Nine

(Starting from here, mah book is gonna contain spoilers. Lots of them. So I hope ya'll dont hate.)

Jack

I flew around Arendelle absorbing every little detail. There were banners and archs of flowers, pillars and sculptures. People were waiting outside the gates.

I see Princess Anna walking around, looking excited. She twirls in her emerald green ball gown her strawberry blonde hair swinging around. She was very pretty, but I admit, I think Elsa's prettier. I smile thinking about the kiss earlier. I didn't know what made me do it, I just did.

And she responded, which makes me even happier.

I was so lost in my train of thoughts that I almost didn't notice Anna singing loudly.

"Nothings in my way!!" she sang, before being hit by a horse and was sent flying into a boat.

Talk about ironic.

She starts to stand up but with every move she makes, it makes the boat bobble up and down, threatening to tip over spilling her into the water. Just as the boat was about to turn over, the horse presses its front leg into the boat.

Anna looks so surprised and, I'll admit, ridiculous that I laughed quietly to myself. The rider jumps from his horse, "Are you alright?" he asks.

Now it was my turn to be surprised. The Man in Moon warned us about him. He was dressed exactly like the man Manny showed in the snowflake. He resembles him too. North that he could help Elsa or be with Pitch. I scowled as he and Anna gets tossed and turned in the boat. He seems like an okay guy. If he was still a kid, I'd  say he's on North's Nice List, unlike me. So he's here to help right?

No. Not every good looking guy is nice, Jack, remember that.

Oh great now I sound all girly.

Jeez, Jack, focus.

Turning my attention towards him and Princess Anna's conversation, I manage to get some information about him. His name was Hans and, apparently he is a prince. Well that explains the get up.

As they talk more, I remember, Elsa's Coronation is starting! Anna must have realized that as well because she gets up and runs towards the palace, not knowing that I was trailing behind her.

We got there just in time, and yes, I went inside. Its not like anyone besides Elsa can see me. I position myself just behind the friar. Elsa's back was facing me so she couldn't see me yet.

When the time came for her to take the scepter and sphere (I still don't know what the hell that thing is called) she looks up and was surprised to see me. I smiled, reassuringly. She was about to take them when, "Princess. The gloves," the friar mutters.

Looking at me skeptically, she takes off her gloves slowly. You can do it. I mouthed.

And with a deep breath, she takes the items and held them in her shaking hands. "I present Queen Elsa of Arendelle." just as the friar finishes, frost starts spreading from Elsa's hands. She quickly puts the items back and retrieves her gloves.

Now, there was only the party to worry about.

----
Elsa

The Coronation went on without a hitch.

Now there's the party. I stand there patiently, and anxiously, as I wait for them to call my name. "Queen Elsa of Arendelle." that's my cue. I walked slowly towards the platform and faced the crowd. "Princess Anna of Arendelle." From the corner of my eye, I see Anna stumble towards the bottom of the platform but she was quickly pulled next to me.