Chapter Thirteen

Anna

I stand in front of the breathtaking palace made of ice, with Kristoff and Olaf behind me. I met Kristoff a few nights before, along with his reindeer, Sven, and we gained Olaf as a companion yesterday.

They have been nothing but helpful to me. Olaf serving as my much needed comic-relief as he kept saying funny things and insisted on calling Kristoff 'Sven'.

Now, with their help, I stand here in front of an Ice Castle that can only be made by my beloved sister. Elsa.

I hate that I hurted her. I hated seeing her like that. The one night that we bonded and talked like normal sisters and I just had to ruin it. I raise my hand, tightly balled into a fist. I should just knock. That's the easy part.

"Knock." Olaf says. I was about to knock but I hesitated. What if she doesn't want to see me? What if Kristoff is right? That Elsa wants to be alone?

In the back ground, I hear Olaf say, "Do you think she knows how to knock?" Oh, Olaf. I spent my whole life knocking on Elsa's door. The fact that she didn't open never stopped me. But right now, something is pulling me back.

Its... fear, I guess.

Mustering up my courage, I raise my hand and just knocked, the soung echoing in the distance. Surprisingly, the door bursts open. I take a step back, surprised, "Whoa. It opened," I gasp, "That's a first." I muttered.

Before stepping in, I remembered the party, Elsa's reaction when she saw Hans.

I turned around, stopping Kristoff from walking any further, "Wait. You should probably stay here. Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything." I warned with a small laugh.

Kristoff looks at me like I'm crazy, "Wha- come on!" he gestures to the whole place, "Its a palace made of ice!" he tells me, "Ice is my life!" he adds for good measure.

I gave him an apologetic shrug, and he slumps, looking defeated. "Bye, Sven," Olaf says, waving his wooden hand. He turns around to enter the palace but I stopped him before he can, "Wait. You should probably stay here," I told him.

Olaf's face fell, "Me?" and I gave him a sad smile, "Yeah. Just give us a minute," I told him. Thankfully he seems to understand. He turns back around and sits next to Kristoff.

Taking a deep breath, I enter the ice castle.

"Elsa?" I call out, taking in my surroundings.

Woah, okay, Elsa has seriously outdone herself. The palace was even more marvelous than the outside, and that's saying something cause the outer part is really beautiful.

But this. Oh, wow. A large, frozen fountain stood in the middle of the room, high and proud. A grand staircase with exquisite designs. The walls and pillars were decorated with intricate, delicate imprints.

"Elsa, its me Anna!" I cried out.

For a while, I almost forgot that I'm stepping on ice. I take a step and slipped, but managed to regain my balance. I stopped in front of the grand staircase, and watched in awe when I saw the blonde standing at the top of the stairs.

"Elsa?" I gasp. For a moment, I didn't recognize her, "Woah, you look different," I said, taking in her appearance. She looked so beautiful! "Its a good different." I added. She gives me a small smile.

"And this place! Its amazing!" I exclaimed.

Elsa's smile widens, "Thanks. I never knew what I was capable of," she says gesturing to the castle. My sister truly looked happy. It made me smile.