five

arya

"go away" was all yoongi said as he finally noticed me following him."what will you do if i dont want to ?" i asked,raising my voice a bit.

yoongi just groaned and continue walking but faster.yoongi just shot me a glare before he slammed his work room's door shut.i closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh which was greeted by a voice.

"he needs some space,he will come to you later.dont worry" a soft voice which comes from seokjin."seriously,what happend back in there just now ?"

"we were trying to persuade him to less his drinking habits but he just bursted out,getting all annoyed about it and jimin,being almost silence the whole time,mentioned about agust d and bts" seokjin pouts a bit at the end of his sentence.

"which made yoongi furious and made the situation worst." seokjin sighed and shook his head.

"i just dont understand why is it so hard for him to accept our advice or listen to us,like it would be just enough if he listened to us,even just a bit,right ?" i looked at seokjin with so much thought crossed in my mind.

seokjin just shrugged and open the door to their practice room."it's yoongs,what do you expect ?" he sounded like he was already fed up with yoongi.

i sighed a bit and get inside the now-quiet-practice room since everyone was just sitting in the corner or anywhere to have their own space with depressed look on their faces.

seokjin left me standing alone and went to sit right infront of the big ass mirror in the practice room and fixed his hair amd observe his face right after he sat down.

i looked around and spotted hoseok who was lying down on the floor at the corner of the practice room,closing his eyes with a loud sigh that literally everyone can hear.

i came closer to him and laid down beside,resting my head on his splayed arm.he opened his eyes and glanced at me as he felt a weight on his arm.

"comfy ?" he asked after he adjusted his arm position.i nodded and close my eyes with a sighed.

"whats wrong ?" hoseok asked.i opened my eyes back and see him looking up at the ceiling like he was drawing something in the air.

"im just worried about yoongi" i answered in a tone where its impossible for the others to hear."you only worried about yoongi ? what about me ?" hoseok made a sad expression.

"why would i care about you ?" i said,jokingly with a disgusted look appeared on my face.hoseok looked at me in disbelief and clutches his chest with a loud and an annoying groan came out his mouth.

"how dare you didnt care about your own family ?" he pinched the bridge of his nose while making expressions on his face.

i rolled my eyes and flicks his head."come on,im being serious" i closed my eyes.

"im being serious too,noona" hoseok said,his voice is so soft that i almost cant hear it but i managed to.

"what do you mean ?" i slowly opened my eyes and look at him.he glanced at me with his teary eyes and a bitter smile.

"okay guys ! enough with the break,you guys have a song to record" their manager said as soon as he walked in the practice room.