six

hoseok

i locked up the practice room as i was the only one left."hoseok ?" i heard a soft voice behind me.

"yes ?" i turned around and a smile plastered on my face."why are you still here noona ?"

"i was waiting for you" arya said with a grin.

"don't you have class tomorrow ? it's already late night" i look at my wristwatch.

"have you ever seen me having enough sleep ?" she raised both of her eyebrows.

"it's not good for you" i nudge her arm which she nudge me back.

"yeah,tell me,do you even sleep when you're doing a comeback ?"

i just let an airy chuckle as an answer."want to grab some food before you go back ?" arya asked after she playfully hit my arm.

i nod quickly which arya laughed it off.

-

"so,how's recording just now ?" arya starts the conversation while waiting for our food to heat up.convenience store is the best at midnight.

"it was great,i can't wait for the final result of the song" i wrap my hands together around the hot cup of coffee to warm up my freezing hand.

i heard the 'ting' from the microwave signalling our food is already heaten up.i take the food out of the microwave and carefully bring it to our table that is located closed to the windows.

arya's face brighten up more as she saw the food served on the table.we talked about a lot of random things that came into the conversation spontaneously during eating.arya almost missed a call because we were so immersed in talking.

i smile as arya tell me to hold up since she picks up the call."yes mom ?" arya said as soon as she picks up the call.

my heart pounds so fast as i heard the word 'mom' and knowing the fact that mom's calling her making my heart pounds faster.

i just eat quietly,trying to ignore what is happening infront of me.my heart is about to burst when i heard mom laughing from the other line.i just keep on distracting myself by eating up the food.

"byee" i heard a thud on the table as arya put her phone on it."tell me,what's wrong ?" arya said as i met her eyes with a smile.

my smile broke down and i let out a bitter chuckle."is it mom ?" arya asked,softly.i took a deep breath and nod slowly.

she sighed but quickly replaced it with a soft smile."you should come home during your free time,she misses you a lot"

"liar.last time i met her,she was out of her mind." i glare at her and my mouth starting to form into a '^' shape.

she chuckles."she was.and she still is.she shut me up real quick everytime i mentioned about being an idol but that doesn't mean she doesn't miss you."

"but she will only see the idol me not as her son.i'm sure she's going to flip if i dare to step a foot in that house"

"you won't know if you try" arya smirks and slurps up her noodles.i sighed and shrugged as i continue to eat.

"i swear mom watch you on tv sometimes,just when she flips on the channel and see you guys on tv and she would just let it be" arya smiles a bit.

"she quickly flip the channel again when i came into the room,i could say i saw a glimpse of proudness in her eyes when she saw you" not even realising it,i was smiling listening to arya telling about mom.