Negan (Upon us)

Okay so I've been doing so reading in the comics and re-watching the season seven premier (As much as it pains me to) and I've realized that Yes, Negan isn't the Good guy here, but I love his character very very much (And quite Frankly Jeffery Dean Morgan does an amazing job of portraying his character, Inside and out. ) I decided to Write this because I feel like some of you guys have a big love-hate relationship with him as well.

Summary- You Were Negan's Girlfriend and Bride to be before you two got separated and where thought to be dead, You ended up joining Rick's group who obviously got taken over by Negan, who Recognizes you.

You brought this Upon Them. Your own group and now they were going to be killed. all because you Ordered for your men to kill his, all because you told Rick nothing bad would happen.

All because of you.

The memories flashed through your head as you waited for whoever was in charge to step from the RV and Kill or Enslave You and your group.

You turned your head to get a good look at Rick, he was tremoring with fear as he caught your glance and tried to smile, but he couldn't.. All that came out was fear and pain, endless sorrow and restlessness that wouldn't fade away even if you did come out okay.

You looked away a tear slipping from your eye down to your cheek and falling to the ground, you could hear all of the men holding there weapons in the background murmuring about verities of things from what they had for dinner to who they thought there leader would kill.

A door slammed to the RV but you didn't dare look up, you were to defeated and scared to even look at the man who now stood before you ad your group.

The quiet mumbles in the background seemed to stop as the heavy foot steps became closer, then stopped in what sounded like the middle of the circle who all were spread out in.

Then a dark raspy Voice came, it sounded familiar, yet so different, like it had been changed over years, it was filled with Hatred and Roughness, This time you dared to look up.

You instantly recognized The man's face. You Were so spooked , but still stayed quiet, He was dead.. Or was he?

Negan. A man you once called your Boyfriend, stood before Rick, holding his trusted bat over his shoulder, He began talking again, but the only thing you could hear was the night and the racing thoughts inside your head.

He must've been talking for awhile because before you realized it, he was pointing to different people in your group.. he was deciding who to kill and you weren't doing anything.

Your thoughts and feelings became jumbled up and in one quick motion you lunched forward, Tackling him to the ground with a loud scream of protest.

People, Your group and His, lunged at you trying to keep you away from him but you were to quick and had him to the ground before he could do anything.

And in the second you were being held to the ground by two of his men, a gun pointed at your head, "You want me to Finish her boss?" one asked shoving the gun tip harder onto your skull, You could hear him laughing "No No.. Put her back" he said gruffly as he began walking in Your direction.

Then you were shoved back into the line up, your hair fell over your eyes shielding you from his view, "Like I said before, Once! it a free one, but Twice and I will Shut that shit do-"

He stopped Mid-sentence as he realized who you were, "Y/N.." he mumbled before bending down in front of you, you could feel his hot breath tickling your features.

You looked up and met his Gaze, your eyes burning into his darker ones, anger and fear mixed into the ten thousand emotions you were feeling.

"Negan.." you mumbled before feeling your self be pulled up with him, your hands were in his big ones but the rest of your arms were limp.

You took a quick look around, you were receiving some weird and confused looks from not just your group, but his too.

Negan looked to Dwight and spoke up, "Get them out of here.. I Need to talk to her.. Make sure you watch them.. I'm not done yet." He said before pulling you into his tailor and slamming the door.

"Where were you?" he called, This time his voice wasn't angry, it was Distraught and sallow, like he really did miss you.

You eyes focused in on him and you returned with your normal Sass, "I could ask you the same Question Negan" Your voice cracked Mid-sentence as you tried to hold yourself back from crying in front of the man you once and still do Love.

"I was Looking for you! I thought you died Y/N." he said, he was getting closer and closer by the minute.

"I thought you died Negan! I looked everywhere, and eventully Found a group and got lead away.. Negan you have to let them go.. There my only Family." You said darting your eyes from him to the door of the RV.

Negan shook his head, "I..." He couldn't answer, They had killed his men, but he couldn't hurt you, Not again.

"On One condition." He said looking you dead in the eye, almost in a way that scared you, even though you knew he'd never hurt you.

"And what is That?" You asked biting your soft pink lips

"You come with me, And you stay with me, I'll Let them go with no one dead.. If you come back and be a savior." He said his eyebrows rising and falling as he talked just like they always did when he made a deal with someone, "Maybe ill even let you go Fuckin' see em' every once and awhile." He added.

You sucked in a sharp breath and nodded, "Okay.. I'll Go..Just please.. Let them go now."

(Part 2?)