Daryl x Reader (Race time)

Bikes. You loved your Motorcycle and everybody knew that.

It was like your Baby, you never let anybody near it and defeneitly didn't let anybody drive it without you.

A man in your Group, Daryl Dixon, he also had a bike, it was a low rider and was slick black, it was a nice bike, but he paraded it around like it was the best out there Which made your blood boil, knowing you could beat him in a race any day. 

So that's exactly what you told him as he examined your bike one day. 

"This's a Nice Bike." he said running his hand down the left side of the fender (Idk, im not good with motorcycles) You nodded leaning back on the handle bars, "Better then yours" you replied smugly, cockiness clear in your voice. 

He instantly snapped his head up a small gruff laugh escaping his lips, "Wouln' Bet on it Sunshine." he said returning your cockiness.

You crocked your head over a bit and smirked, "Ya' Wanna See about that? Let's Race." you said gripping the brakes on your bike till' your knuckles went white.

Daryl had a small smile set upon his lips, which was unusual, he wasn't one to show his emotions, "Ya' Prepared to Lose Girly?" he asked hoping on his bike and firing it up.

You followed his action, Revving your engine a few times just for show, "In your Dreams Dixon." You said shaking your head.

"Wher' Ta'?" he asked in his thick southern accent, it rang above the motors and hung in the hot July air.

You took a quick look around and smirked, "The Creek. Short and Simple." you said said pointing down the graveled road. 

He gave a short nod and hoped on his bike and before you could say another word he took off in a cloud of dust.

You gasped and took off after him.

It didn't take long for to catch up, in fact before he knew it you were roaring in front of him and parked at the creek with a cocky smirk on your face.

As he pulled to a stop a faint smile lit up his face and all he had to say was "Damn Woman"