Forgotten (Rick Grimes)

You looked through the pictures, thousands, but you didn't recognize yourself, you looked the same, but you remembered nothing about where you were, the people around you, even the man who claimed to be your boyfriend. 

"Hello?" someone's voice snapped you out of your zombie like trance, you looked up to meet a pair of icy blue eyes, 'Rick, he said his name was Rick' you thought, "Uhm.. Yeah Hi sorry.." you said setting down the picture you were holding in your now sweating palms, your eyebrows furrowing together as you focused on him, he was attractive, very much so, blue eyes.. dark hair.. nice body- you stopped yourself quickly, "Did you hear me Y/N?" he asked bending down in front of you. 

"I'm sorry no.. I was-" he cut you off, "Dinner is ready, if your ready to eat." he said softly, gently setting his large palm upon your rosy red cheek, you looked down at him, the amount of love and care in his eyes was enough to make you break down, "Y-Yeah I can do that.." you said softly, standing up and pulling him up with you by his hands, "Thanks for being so.. Helpful." you said, trying to think of a better word to replace it with but you knew none. 

He chuckled and slowly, almost like he didn't want to scare you off, wrapped any arm around you, "I'd you anything for you, you know that- well.. I guess you don't.. but now you do." he replied, you leaned into his delicate touch and sighed, "You seem like a amazing man, there's no wonder why I'm sure I Love you." 

His eyes flicked down to you, his grip tightening on your waist, he wasn't going to tell you but you'd never said that to him before, he didn't mind it none the less, he leaned down slowly stopping short just above your lips, "Can I kiss you?" he asked softly, you nodded, "I won't let you forget me." his voice came, it sounded like music to your ears, silk, beautiful, then his lips met yours and the same butterflies you got when you rode a really high roller coaster were swarming your stomach.