Negan (Upon us) Part 3

"Well." Negan started, looking away from you for a moment then back to your E/C eyes "You could become one of my Wives." he said with a shrug, "But you didn't seem to like them to much" You shook your head preparing to walk away from him but before you could he grabbed you arm.

"Look, I Do miss you and I want you around, but Look around Y/N.. It's the Zombie Apocalypse." he said shaking his head his hands up in the air to point to the walkers, you shook your head, "How about you ditch those.. Girls, and come back to me, someone who actually cares about you Negan."  

Negan turned his head seeming to think for a moment, "It shouldn't be that hard." you said to get his attention, "No.. Your right...Ill talk-" you cut him off, "There's no need to 'Talk' to them, it's a choice- but if it's this hard for you then forget it, I miss my group, at least there I felt like I had a family- even during the ZOMBIE apocalypse" you exaggerated the word Zombie like he didn't understand.

you gave him one last smug look and turned away from him, walking towards the long metal tenements were you had been staying, a long with other people who had been forced away from there group, taking a seat on your bed you kicked off your shoes angrily, you couldn't believe the person your sweet Negan had become, it was sickening, he wasn't the man you fell in love with

Soon, your angry thoughts became distant and you fell asleep under the metal roof, the hot sun beaming down on you, you'd probably get overheated, maybe that's what you really wanted anyways,..

It didn't take Negan long to find you and bring you back to his 'Palace', Shooing away his other dames and laying you down in his bed, his eyes scanning over your frame, a sigh escaped his lips and he took a seat next to you, his big hand enclosing over yours, "Listen, Y/N.. You know I'd do anything for you right?- I mean I didn't kill them fuckers who killed my men, Did I? For you.." he took another deep breath like he was thinking.

"I never forgot about you." at this point you were fully aware of where you were, eyes still closed as you listened to his raspy voice as he whispered to you, you felt the bed dip and then his arms wrapped around you, "Those girls, they're distractions- but I don't need no distractions princess- see.. I got you now." 

You tried not to smile at his words, they seemed crude but you knew he was trying his hardest to be romantic, even if he thought you were sleeping, "Then I guess I'll have to help you run things around here with you." 

Your voice made him jump slightly, his eyes followed yours as you turned to face him, "Really?" he asked in almost a submissive voice, "Absolutely" 

(Yay I finished it!! I really love this so I hope you guys do to.. should I do more Negan?)   

The walking Dead (Preferences and Imagines)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara