Jesus/Paul Rovia (Love at first Sight)

Paul was never the one to share his feelings, he didn't like to talk about what made him upset and sure as hell not who he had a crush on.

You on the other hand were the complete opposite, you had a tendency to cry when you were upset and if you liked someone you told them, even if you knew they didn't feel the same.

You were new to the Saviors, and you didn't know anybody to well, but you died know one thing, you liked a man name Jesus, and his baby blue eyes were stuck in your head.  

Jesus didn't believe in all that love at first sight crap, it was all a bunch of BS to him, The only thing he knew was the Zombie Apocalypse, he didn't have time for love, but ever since he met you he felt.. Changed, like something was tugging at his heart every time you two locked eyes.

You on the other hand were all for love at first sight, it was something the seemed completely relevant to you, and every time you see him you seem to fall a little more in love.

but since you'd never actually talked to him it was more than hard to show our feelings toward him, every time you got around him you became flustered and before you can say anything walk off without him noticing you.  

You told yourself that today you were going to do it, you were going to talk to him, to make yourself useful for once, and you definitely did that, just maybe not in the way you wanted him to notice you. 

You slowly walked towards the blue eyed man, a small smile perking your lips as he turned and noticed you, a small coming to his face too. 

Your heart was pounding, so much so you could hear it in your ears as you approached him, and before you knew it he was snapping you out of a trance as he began to speak.

"Hey Y/N.. You on Fence duty today?" he questioned eyeing you as you stopped in front of him.

And to your surprise, you managed to say something back.

"N-No, I actually just wanted to ask you something." you muttered out, the confidence you gained walking over all deflated out of your body. 

His eyes flicked to your lips then back to your eyes, "And that is?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. 

"I-I-I" You stuttered loudly as he awaited for your reply, You stopped for a minute to take in a deep breath and closed your eyes "ILikeyouandIwantedtoaskyouonadate" you said in one big breath, so fast you wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't understood.

Jesus eyes Lit up and suddenly he was just as nervous as you were, his palm's got sweaty and his knees weak (ARM'S ARE HEAVY) 

Instantly you began to back up, nervous of rejection, before he jerked out and grabbed your hand "I-I like you to" he said trying to keep his voice together as best as possible.

Your eyes fluttered down in relief, "Oh- That's- Ar-" you began your nervous stuttering again but before you could continue he pressed his lips to yours, which of course being you made your knees drop from under you and you came crashing to the ground. 

Even though this world was Fucked, he was your love at first sight. 

I know it's cheesy but I hope you guys liked it! - Andy Pandy