22

Writing two stories at the same time is so longg im so sorryy but woow its been a year since ive updated im slacking fi truu x

Santanas POV
Everyone else was asleep and I was awake with Yemi in my arms. Just thinking about stuff you know . I looked down at her as she was cuddled up against me I love this girl and Im pretty sure every boy in this room feels the same way about their girls. Imagine something happens to my girl. I cried when she got stabbed come on. I love her man can't you tell. I'd kill any man for this girl. Anyways I need to sleep coz tomorrow is looking mad.

At like 9:00am we all got woken by Dalicia and Cyrus arguing.

Cyrus- stop making noise people are sleeping

Dalicia- I wouldnt be complaining if your dick wasnt poking me

We just all watched them and laughed. These two are so sillyy

Cyrus- fight me now bigman

She swung for him and they started play fighting. so dumb. When everyone was laughing Onikas phone rang.

Oni- Hello? Whos this?
She put it on speaker

"Listen closely if you and only you dont buck me today at 11pm sharp you will regret it"

Oni- Who the fuck is this?

"T , thats all you need to know oh yeah dont tell anyone until after or you will regret it"

Oni- Where tho

"Oh yh shit"

Jay-Some unorganised criminal

but she whispered so he wouldnt hear but he did

"Who's that Jaydeen? Bring her too to the park yeah near the cages and if you don't *laughs* ask Yemi wag1"

Yemi rolled her eyes and looked out the window he cut the phone. 

I hugged her to comfort her. 

Eve- Yemi... what actually happened?

She sighed and opened her mouth to speak...  tears rolled down her face. 

"I was coming home..."