-Chapter 2-

"Amy for god sake I have to leave!" Luke's loud, deep voice woke me up. It wasn't an angry voice more like a playful voice. I heard Amy's familiar giggle which made me groan every time.
I unlocked my phone, checking The time. I quickly got bored of my phone so I sat in silence staring at the wall. Everything was quiet for a while before I heard tapping on my door.

"What?" I called out because I was too lazy to get up.

"Uh I have to go now"

"Oh, you can come in Luke" the door slowly opened to reveal the tall, breadstick-like figure.

"I wish we could spend more time together, you seem nice" I smiled warmly at him.

"Yeah, maybe we can. See you round sweetie" 

"Really- sweetie? Out of every name you could call me, you're gonna call me sweetie?" 

"What?! I think it's cute"

"Right whatever. Bye Lucas"

"Bye," He seemed slightly hesitant as he shut the door. He gave me a small wave before leaving.
-----------------------------------
"Bye mum, bye dad!" I waved farewell to my parents and sister while driving away from the family house.

When I arrived at my apartment it was empty.
"Becky? Hello?" I placed my key on the kitchen bench. A small note was placed on it. 

Dear friend, I'm out with Gabriel - we're on another date XoX

Of course, she is. That's nothing new. 

I explored the cupboards in hope of finding food but of course, Becky didn't even think to stock up on groceries. 

"For fuck's sake Becky" I sent a quick text, asking her to pick up some food on the way home which she read but ignored. 

At that moment my phone went off...
Luke: Hola
Gabbie: Bonjour
Luke: how are you on this fine day?
Gabbie: hungry....and you?
Luke: I'm alright. I miss Amy though :-(
Gabbie: seriously?! I mean come on aren't you sick of her yet?
Luke: ...no? I love her
Gabbie: oh god - I really don't care Luke: yeah, sorry I know it's weird since she's your sister.
Gabbie: yeah just a little. But why can't you just meet up with her?
Luke: She's away, school remember?
Gabbie: oh yeah forgot 'bout that...
Luke: you wanna hang?
Gabbie: won't Amy get pissed?
Luke: well we don't have to tell her.
Gabbie: wow you're such a rebel, Luke Hemmings.
Luke: yep, I'll be over soon
Gabbie: KAyyyy

I sat on my phone for a good half an hour, waiting for Luke's arrival. He arrived and quickly made himself at home. 

"Lukeeee I'm so hungry" I complained, sighing and leaning back on the sitting down Luke. 

"Damn, someone's thirsty"

"Please don't tell me you mean that in a sexual way" my eyebrows knitted together. 

"Yes, yes I did."

"Wow you're weird"

"No shit princess"

"You know Amy would go apeshit if she heard you right now" 

"Why?! We're just friends" he winked at me which made me actually question life. I hated myself for saying this, but he looked kind of hot when he winked at me. The way he had a strand of curly hair loosely hanging in front of one eye while he smirked and winked. 

"Who said we were friends? I just met you" I sat back up to look at him.

"Hey no, we met like a week ago so I class us as friends."

"We only properly spoke to each other like 3 days ago" I challenged him with a smirk on my face. 

"Well we're friends because I say so, now shut it"

"GABBIE?! I'M HOME!" Becky's voice rang through the apartment. 

"YO" she wandered into the room.

"Oh..who is this?" 

"Luke, Amy's boyfriend"

"Why is he here?"

"Becky!"

"No, I didn't mean it in a mean way! Oh my god I'm sorry!"  Luke laughed it off, however. Becky sat down and we all engaged in conversation. I kept thinking I saw Luke's eyes wander over and look at me.
It got later and later and Luke needed to get home.
"Bye princess" Luke winked at me, halfway through the door. 

"What happened to sweetie?"

"I think princess is better..."  He leaned in closer to me. I could feel his hot breath fan my face he was so close. He got so close I thought for a split second he was going to kiss me. Of course, that wouldn't happen since he wouldn't cheat, he's not that kind of guy. He hugged me tightly before letting go and leaving. 

"What just happened here?" Becky asked while leaning against the door frame.

"A friendship blossoming," I said in a child's voice and looking to the sky with a content smile on my face.

"Cut the bull shit, that's a lie. You like him. Honestly, I ship it!"

"Becky! We only met a week ago. Like I said, he's just a really good friend" Becky rolled her eyes and nodded before walking away. God, she always assumes everything