-Chapter 36-

A/n: I'm replying to any questions you guys have about me, this book, book requests, etc. So, just leave them in the comments and I'll reply to EVERY comment. As usual, thank you for reading and enjoy <3

"Amy, just pick the damn flowers," I complained, holding out two bouquets of flowers for her to pick. Ever since we had gotten home she had been forcing me to do all these wedding activities. She had suddenly decided to deem me the maid of honour which I was very confused about until I found out her close friend couldn't make it (aka the girl who was going to be maid of honour before me).

Me and Luke's parting at the airport was too emotional for everyone to handle so we decided to pretend like it didn't happen. To sum it up: Luke gave me a little speech about how soon we'd see each other and how much he loved me, I cried, the boys pitied us. The end.

"I can't! I don't know if I like the white roses or the yellow daffodils..." She trailed off her sentence, staring at the bouquets with her full attention. I quietly prayed she would pick the daffodils because I accidentally told her about the white roses I liked for my own wedding eventually and she stole my idea. I groaned. "Fine! The daffodils!" I cheered and waved them around like a fool. She laughed at my reaction but took the flowers from my hand and placed them in a vase on my table. Oh, yeah, and she was using my apartment for everything.

She had told mum and dad about the engagement, to which they were very shocked and sceptical but they eventually understood and supported her. Mum even helped with our planning.

"So, I presume you're bringing Luke to the wedding," she said while shuffling around a few invitations we had written up earlier that day. I hummed in response. "That's not awkward at all for me."

"Well, what do you want me to do? Not show up with my boyfriend?" I laughed, making her shrug as if it would actually happen. "Amy!" I scolded, lightly whacking her arm. She yelped like a diva and jumped away from me.

"Luke told me something the other week..." she started with a smirk on her face, knowing I would get agitated.

"What? Wait, Amy, what did he tell you?" I ran up to my annoying sister and stared her in the eye.

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise." That stupid smirk stayed on her face the whole time she spoke. The last time I heard about any surprise it was Luke talking about his proposal. The proposal I was shitting myself for.

"Was it about him proposing?" I asked excitedly but Amy's smirk dropped into an 'O' shape. "You didn't...know, did you?" I mentally smacked myself.

"He's going to propose? Oh my god- Gabbie!" She squealed and jumped around my living room like a monkey. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"So, I'm guessing it wasn't about that then," I didn't want her to know about it- not until he did it. It felt as though if she knew, I was pressuring Luke to do it and I didn't want that. I rolled my eyes at her over-the-top reaction and took out my phone, sending Becky an emergency text to call me so I could get out of the conversation.

Like a God himself, Luke's name flashed up on my phone screen and I almost burst into joyful tears. I held up my index finger towards Amy as I put the phone up to my ear. A smile spread across my face like butter as soon as his husky voice seeped through the phone.

"Hello, beautiful!" He greeted me excitedly.

"You're happy today," I smiled down the phone even though he couldn't see me.

"Because I'm calling you."

"Wow, and you're extra cheesy today!" I laughed while ignoring Amy. She knew who was on phone because the grin on her face had grown even bigger. My eyes avoided hers.