-Chapter 20-

- some smutttt -
Luke was calling me non stop, texting me - even tweeting me at points. I needed time to breathe and get away from everyone. I understood why Luke was angry but he snapped so quickly over the smallest thing. Why doesn't he understand I'm allowed to have friends who aren't his also? I thought to myself. Even-though what Luke did was stupid and uncalled for maybe I was the one who was the idiot for running away...again. But no matter how many times I told myself I was going to go back and apologise I couldn't do it. At the end of the day he was the one that had a go at me- on Valentine's Day!

I came back to my apartment about an hour later. I opened it half heartedly because I knew no one would be on the other side. Not becky and certainly not Luke. I threw my keys onto the kitchen bench while humming an unfamiliar tune. I opened the fridge in search of some sort of beverage but all I saw was a lot of beer. Tilting my head to the right slightly I contemplated taking one. No one will care if you get drunk, Gabbie. Just do it. Without further consideration I grabbed one and made my way to the couch. I popped off the cap (after a struggle) and drank some. The first few mouthfuls were bitter and I was confused why anyone would want to drink it in the first place but the more I drank the more I couldn't care less if it tasted of piss or gold. Since I don't drink a lot it didn't take me many beers to get to a "tipsy" state.

I heard the door to me and beck's apartment fly open. A few muffled voices became clearer since they had come into the living room. I tried to turn my head but I felt too heavy to even do that.

"Oh my god- Gabbie! You're here!" It took me a moment to put two and two together to realise it was Luke's voice calling me. "And you've been...drinking? Oh no, princess." He tried to hold my hand but I immediately moved it away.

"Don't touch me" I slurred drunkenly.

"Princess, come on. You're drunk" I was still upset about what Luke had done but seeing the hurt look in his eyes broke my heart.

"I don't get drunk" I jiggled my body like fool while I spat out 'drunk'.

"Guys she's in here!" He bellowed to whoever else was in my apartment.

"Gabbie!" Ashton and Becky smiled as they entered the room.

"She's drunk."

"Oh no..."

All memories past that point kind of became a blur. I remember someone crying, a lot of arguing but at the end I fell asleep...

I woke up with blankets draped over me and a soft pillow beneath my head. Speaking of my head, it was pounding.

"This is why I don't drink." I mumbled to myself, expecting no answer.

"You only drank a few beers , baby." I jumped at the sound of Luke's voice.

"Oh...hi."

"Can we talk?"

"Do i have a choice?" I asked sarcastically while Luke sat opposite me.

"Please?"

"Okay, fine. Go"

"Thank you. Listen, what I did yesterday was definitely uncalled for. I know that you wouldn't cheat on me and I know I shouldn't have intervened like that. It wasn't my place but I just hate seeing you with other guys. When you ran away I didn't run after you, not straight away at least, But when I finally did come looking for you I thought I'd completely lost you. And when you moved your hand away from mine when I was so angry...and you looked so..afraid." Luke's eyes were glossy like mine. "I never ever want you to feel scared of me. I want you to be completely comfortable with and around me because I love you."

"I don't wanna talk Luke- please"

"Please princess. I'm sorry I swear I didn't mean to scare you and-"

"I don't care about the scaring thing- I mean obviously I do but you know what I mean. I'm just annoyed that you think you have control over me-"

"Of course I don't think that! Gabbie ever since I first met you I knew I would do anything for you and I never wanted you to feel the way you do now...I'm so sorry"

"Luke stop." For the whole duration of Luke's speech his head had been low until I spoke up. His eyes met mine. "You did frighten me. I was scared because you looked so angry. I love you and I don't want to lose you. Just- please - don't do that again or whenever you find out about a friend who happens to be a guy." Without any more words exchanged he kissed me. My tummy did the flips like when we first began to see each other.

"Woah okay then I didn't want to walk into your little make up and out session" Becky frowned at us with Ashton's arms around her waist.

"Sorry..." me and Luke awkwardly shifted apart from each other like we weren't meant to get caught.

"So does this mean you're back together?"

"We never broke up- did we?" I asked Luke desperately. He shook his head.

"Please never let me drink again."

"I won't, baby." I giggled, leaning into Luke's shoulder comfortably.

Becky and Ash put on some random movie that they were both "dying to see" but in my opinion it was pretty shit.

In the middle of one of the random fight cut scenes Luke's lips came in contact with my ear.

"This movie is the worst" I spluttered a strange laugh sending spit half way across the room. I covered my mouth with the palm of my hand while struggling to hold in my laughter on the other side. I suddenly felt Luke's hand glide from my belly down to my thighs. I gently slipped my hand over to his arm tapping him with a laugh. He winked at me sending my stomach into missiles of butterflies.

His hand gently caressed my thighs making my throat go all dry.

"L-Luke..."

"Is this okay?"

"Y-yeah"

"You two stop whispering! You're ruining the movie"

"I'm getting tired, me and Luke are going to bed now." I grabbed Luke's hand and rushed out of the room and to my room.

My lips immediately pressed against his and my hands rested awkwardly on his shoulders. He quickly moved them while expertly kissing me like it was no task. He placed both my hands around his neck while letting his own hands grip onto my waist. He pushed me back, letting my back bounce against the hard wall.

"Princess, have you done this before"

"You know I've kissed you before,"

"No, like sex"

"Oh" I blushed at the word. "Yeah, well sort of. I mean I was 17 and he was also a virgin and I haven't done it since then..." Luke paused for a moment before nodding understandingly and taking his hand into mine, leading me over to the bed. He lowered my back onto the bed.

"What's my name princess"

A smirk spread across my lips like butter.

"Daddy"