-Chapter 14-

*Slight smut WARNING*

Romance.

A word commonly associated with love.
However, these two words should not be mixed. Just because a partner in a relationship is romantic does not mean they are in love with the other half.  A key fact to remember when dating...

"Did you even hear me Gabbie?" Becky's voice snapped me out of my day dreaming. Somehow Beck's elbow was directly underneath my ribs causing me to screech out in pain.

"You little bitch-" I spluttered while holding the place she had harshly hit.

"Well I need to you listen to me- this is about Ashton."

"Everything Is about Ashton with you, Beck. There's nothing to talk about. You two will date eventually so shut up."

Due to the fact my mind is incredibly impatient - I found myself tugging on the hem of my loose t-shirt.

"So we're allowed to talk about Luke but not Ashton? I can't believe you" Becky's childish behaviour was nothing new. This was a regular thing with her now.

The thing with Becky is that she can't stand to see people having it better than her. For example, when we first met (and weren't roommates yet) I told her about a stupid dress I bought that was a ridiculous price all for some relatives wedding. Becky being Becky went out and bought a dress for double the price just because she hated the fact I had a nicer dress....

"What are you ladies arguing about? Over me I presume?" My lanky boyfriend waltz in without hesitation.

"She's talking about Ash again.."

"Aren't you two dating yet?" Luke wandered over to me and gently lifted me up so he could sit in the spot I just was. I fell back down onto Luke's lap with a light thud.

"No! But I really like him...do you think he likes me back"

"Listen Becky. I'm not meant to tell you but he said he's thinking on asking you out."

"Luke!" I whacked Luke's chest with the palm of my hand and widened my eyes. "You aren't meant to tell her! What did Ashton say!"

"You knew?!"

"Sorry Becky i was on strict orders...he also said he would ruin our relationship if we ruined yours so.."

"Best friend my arse..."

Without anymore words being exchanged she jumped up and left

"Goodbye to you too..." I mumbled incoherently.

Since there was now a spare space I made an attempt to slide of Luke's lap.

"No no no" Luke tutted into my ear. The close proximity made me shiver in anticipation. "You're staying right here with daddy"

Oh crap...

Without realising I had started something no one but Luke can stop.

"Do daddy a favour and straddle him"  Luke's words made me choke on my own saliva.

Don't get me wrong, me and Luke are pretty close as friends and as lovers. Of course we had done sexual things before but the sensation he gave me made me nervous every time.

Luke's slight push on my back urged me to move forward, further into his chest. My legs automatically slipped either side of him.

"We can't do anything- Becky is literally next door"

"Shh...don't worry. Don't you trust daddy? He's only going to tease you." A playful smirk rest contently on his face, knowing how that aggravates me so badly.

"Daddy, you know I hate it when you tease me" I laid my eyes on Luke's neck where I imagined a line of imperfect hickies.  A spontaneous thought popped into my head at that very moment ; kiss his neck. 'Daddy'  pleasures me all the time maybe it's his turn.

Without warning my lips collided with Luke's smooth skin. I shut my eyes and continued to lightly kiss his neck. I gradually grazed my teeth over the skin and sucked at it. My pace was agonisingly slow, a trick I had learnt from Luke himself. Luke's breath hovered over my own neck and face. His hands had somehow found their way to my butt where he was steadily holding me.

To add to the teasing I began to grind my hips with Luke's. At this point I knew Luke had become hard and wasn't exactly coping.

"Do you like this daddy?" I continued to grind and create big love marks all over Luke's neck.

I found myself enjoying this experience a lot more than I had predicted.

"Baby girl I need you to kiss me- on the lips"

"Tell me how badly you need me to kiss you."

"Bad.."

"How badly does daddy want his princess' lips?"

"Just kiss me already!" Luke pulled me closer and kissed me hungrily.

"OKAY see you later ash! Yes! Okay- no- oh m FUCKING god. Yes. No - just - just" my eyes shot open to throw a warning look at Luke. I scrambled to the other side of the settee trying to act like we hadn't been sucking each other's faces off just moments before.

"Guys you'll never guess what!" Becky ran into the room with a hint of joy in her eyes.

"No - what?" I was slightly out of breathe and my cheeks were bright red but Becky didn't seem to notice.

"Ashton asked me out!"

"That's...great!" I fake smiled at my best friend, feeling nothing but guilt as I did so. All I could think about was about how she interrupted me and Luke's little session.

"So when are you going on a date-"

"Tonight! Ah! I'm so excited! Come on you have to help me decide what to wear"  I gave a pleading look at Luke.

"Come on beck you know I hate all that stuff- I'm no use.."

"Tough. You're helping" before I could refuse anymore she dragged me away. I felt my heart droop knowing we may not have another chance to do what we had just done for a few days...