-Chapter 6-

*Smut warning ;-)*
WHEN I SAY PANTS I MEAN  PANTIES BUT I HATE THAT WORD.

Visual ^^^ enjoy ---------------------------By 2:30 in the morning I felt like death itself

Visual ^^^ enjoy
---------------------------
By 2:30 in the morning I felt like death itself. My night had so far consisted of listening to Luke and Amy's sex-capade while trying to block out the noise with blaring music. They had finally stopped which I was unbelievably grateful for, if they went on for much longer I felt like I would be sent over the edge. 

After the few moments of silence that took over the household, I heard whispers from Luke's room. I felt myself fall gracefully back down on my pillows with a small thud. The whispers paused for a second or so but resumed without fail. My phone vibrated on my bedside table. I didn't have enough energy in me to roll over and inspect my phone when it was probably just Beck texting me again about how funny she thinks the noises are that were previously echoed around our apartment. The pure Boredom within me did not agree with my decision, however, so I turned over to fill my curiosity. My heart dropped when I saw it was a snapchat from Luke himself. 

"I swear to god if this is a porn video of them.." I hissed under my breath. The photo did not live up to what I had hoped not to happen and it was simply him in bed with a slight smile. The word "surprise" crowded the lower area of his neck. Before thinking I screenshotted the photo, feeling a hot blush creep onto my cheeks. I looked in my camera roll for the photo I had loved at first sight. The way he looked so tired and messy added to the awe of the picture. His chest lay flat with two necklaces strung across it. His bright blue orbs looked dull and misshapen in the low lighting of the bedroom.

I gnawed at my bottom lip while my eyes scanned over the image multiple times, each time it looked better. I sub-consciously slipped my hand down my body to my inner thigh; slowly dragging my fingertips along the inside of both legs. As my fingertips brushed over my underwear my eyes squeezed shut. On the surface, I knew I shouldn't do this and it was awful to even think about but deep down I really wanted this and nothing was going to change that. 

Thoughts of today flooded my mind, ranging from the tight hug that started my wetness to Luke's accidental touches. I craved the feeling to be touched more and more meaning there was no turning back now- you've gotta do what you've gotta do...right?

 I slowly slid my pants down (due to the fact I was wearing an oversized shirt and only underwear). Taking a shaky breath I traced a circular shape on my entrance. I inhaled as much air as possible before releasing it with just as much force. I clamped my mouth shut like every other time I pleasure myself. The deeper my thoughts the deeper I'd go, getting closer to my heat than before. 

Dirty thoughts slipped into my head of Luke doing unspeakable things to me, things I shouldn't repeat. But these thoughts kept coming back and there was no way to block them out. The image of his face fanning my neck with hot air as he gazes over his first masterpiece stood out clearly to me. He dipped back down to a lower area of my neck where he began to suck and nibble at it before grazing the mark with his teeth. I imagined myself moaning and shaking uncontrollably. His hands would be intertwined with mine on each side of the messed up duvet. His tongue would flick over the love bites and leave a shiny tint to it. The thoughts gathered and became too much to handle. I felt the knot that had replaced where the "tingly feeling" was undoing. I couldn't help myself when I slightly moaned out loud but I was too deep into notice or care. A string of curses and incoherent moans followed my high. 

I shut my eyes and placed a hand on my bare stomach. I watched my chest rise and fall, each one slowing down by the minute. Before you could say sleep I was passed out in only an oversized t-shirt and my pants at the bottom of my bed...