Chapter 2

When the plane was finally landed, I went to the airport building to take my suitcases.Then i went out from the building and i saw my dad waiting for me outside his car.

  "Welcome honey" my dad  said and hugged me tight.

   "Hi dad" i said and hugged him back.

       My dad has married again with a woman called Asley and he lives here in Kansas with her and her daughter Nicole (Nicole is Asley's daugher from her previous marriage).

     #At Home#

 "Welcome honey" Asley said and hugged me as we entered the house.

  "Hello" i greeted politely and forced a smile.

  Well, it still hurts me that my parents aren't married anymore and my father has a new wife now.

  "Have you met my daughter Nicole?" Asley asked.

 "No, it didn't came up" i answered.

 I hadn't gone to my dad 's marriage because school, so i hadn't met his new wife and her daughter  before.

"Hi i'm Nicole. Nice to meet you!" Nicole greeted as she entered the living room and gave me her hand.

"Hi i'm Clara, nice to meet you too!" I replied and gave her my hand for a handshake.

"Nicole,show to Clara her room so she can unpack her stuff." my dad said to Nicole.

"Sure daddy" she replied and kissed his cheek.

Excuse me? what was that for? And did she just called MY dad daddy? i just came here and how am i supposed to get used to all this situation? 

Nicole and I went upstairs to show me my room.

"Here it is" she said coldly.

"Thanks" i replied.

"I hope that you didn't expect that me and you are gonna be friends,right?" she said and gone.

Seriously, what is going on? Why did she said that? Before at the living room was so cool and... I have no idea why she told me that and she doesn't even know me? How I supposed to spend the whole summer here ??

I had a lot to think. I opened my room's door and shut it behind me. Ow! My bedroom was so big! I loved the color on the walls and all these posters with a silver star shape. There was a big carpet with the Eiffel Towel on it in the middle of the room and a sofa with a small table at the corner.Moreover, my bed was really big and also has a cute mosquito net.

I unpacked my staff and then walked to the balcony.

I sat at the wooden sofa which was there,staring at the see and started to thinking about what just happened.Apart from that i had to think about my part-time jobat the camping,which by the way is starting tomorrow.

 I was sunk in my thoughts when suddenly i saw a pair of green eyes-the most beautiful i 've ever seen-meeting my gaze and then the most beautiful smile while a blond tall guy passed over the road down my balcony...

I was sitting for a long time at the balcony and it was nearly dark outside. Then my dad came to my room.

"Is everything alright sweety?' he asked kissing my cheek.

"Yeah..." i lied. I didn't  tell him about Nicole because i didn't want to upset him.

"So what impression made you Asley and Nicole?"he asked.

"Ehh.. Good." i lied again. Ok i don't know Asley might be cool but i don't know about her daughter, literally...

"If is there any problem,please feel free to tell me. ok?"he said

"Yes dad" i replied and smiled.

"So, what time are you going to work tomorrow?"

"8. Dad i'm really tired i need to go to sleep and  i have to get up early..." i said realizing it was late.

"Alright honey,i 'll leave you rest, goodnight" he said.

"Goodnight dad" i replied

"I 'll be right next door if you need me" he told leaving the room.

"Ok" i answered. 

It was late and next morning i had to wake up so early. I went inside to change into my pyjamas. I brushed my teeth and then laid to my bed and fall asleep. 

Next morning...