Chapter 7

I opened my house door and my dad was waitting for me in the kitchen while he was making a beverage.

"Hi sweety" he said.

"Hi dad" i said.

"How was the party?" he asked.

"Great" i replied after i finished drinking my cold water.

"Just great?" he asked.

"Yeah..." i responed as i was heading out of the kitchen.

"Wait... are you hungry?" dad asked again.

"No,I'm fine.... Just tired.. Goodnight" i answered.

"Goodnight" my dad said but i was already upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and shut it behind me. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Kendall before.I smiled at the thought that he kissed me and touched my lips.

I was sunk in my thoughts but i had to take a shower. So,i opened my wordrobe and grapped a towel. Then i went to my personal bathroom. I removed all my make up and took off all my clothes. I hopped into the bath tube and took along shower.After i finished, i wrapped around me my white cotton towel to dry myself and then changed to my pj's.

I laid to my bed undecided with what i should do with Kendall. At one spectrume Kendall was very kind and sweet to me but on the other extreme what if he uses me or he will hurt me or... i don't know... I am so confused. Every relationship i had before didn't work and i ended up with my hear broken. But when he kissed me i felt so different and special and butterflies were flying all over my stomach... What this mean...? What should i do...? Should i give him the chance or not...? Those thoughts were on my mind all the night. Should i take the risk or i would end up with my hart broken again?

Author's note

So guys that was chapter 7! I know it's kinda short but it was a transitional chapter! Please tell me what you think!!! It is important!!! I promise that next chapter is gonna be longer and be prepared because is gonna be huge!!!!

And a small challenge for you guys!!

Vote in the comments bellow if you think that Clara should give a chance to Kendall or not!!! I'll count the votes at the end of the week and i'll let you know!!!! So vote!!!!