Chapter 3

The next morning the alarm clock hit at 7:30 am. I woke up and took a quick shower. As soon as i finished, i dried myself and got dressed. I am wearing a pair of jean shorts and a  black t-shirt with white letters.Then, i put a little make-up and straighten my hair. Finally, i wore my pair of black vans.

I didn't want to be late the first day,so I ate my breakfast quickly, i greeted my dad (Fortunately Asley and Nicole were still sleeping) and left...

#At the camp#

The first thing that i had to do was to hit my card at a machine at the entrance of the camp in order to start to work.

From yesterday i couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Nicole. I just came to Kansas and the things aren't going well...

I hit my card at the machine and turned around to leave. By accident i ran into a young,blonde guy with green eyes... but those green eyes where so familiar...

"I'm sorry, it was my fault" i said shyly.

"No, it was my fault, I'm sorry"the blond guy said.

"It doesn't matter..." i replied and smiled.

" Are you working here? I haven't seen you before..." he asked.

"Yes. I am new here. Today actually is my first day. Are you working here?" i asked.

"Yes i've been working here for about two weeks." he answered.

"Nice"i replied.

"I'm Kendall" he said and gave me his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Clara" i told and gave him my hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too" Kendall replied.

"I have to go now, i guess i'llsee you around... Kendall" i told.

"See you around Clara" Kendall answered.

At least i guess i made a new friend. Now as far as my work, the summer  camp that i'm working for is for boys and girls until twelve years old. I'm working here as assistant and i'm responsible for 7 years old girls group.

It was time for swimming, so i turned to my swimsuit. I grabbed the stuff that i needed and headed the girls to the pool. The pool was seperated in two parts. One for girls and one for boys. The other part of the pool was fulled with boys at the age of eight.

Suddenly, I saw Kendall supervising those group of boys and and waving at me from the other side of the pool. I waved him back and the next second Kendall was right next to me.

"Hey you" he said smiled. Ahh this smile....

"Hi Kendall" i told and smiled back.

"What's up? Are you supervising those girls group?" Kendall asked.

"Yes,that's my work here, what about you?" i asked.

"Me too, but for the boys" he responed.

But this moment...

"Help help"a small girl from the pool shouted.

Me and Kendall jumped into the water immediatly.

We swam really quickly to reach the young girl.

When were are finally out of the water...

"Are you ok?" Kendall asked the little girl.

"Yes now i'm ok" the small girl told.

"What happened to you?" i asked.

"I hurt my arm on the pool's wall... and... the started bleeding... and... i'am afraid of blood''

"Ok, don't worry,just wait here and i'll bring the first aid"i responed.

Kendall helped me to cleanse the wound that she had on her arm and then i put a hansaplast.

" Are you feeling better now?" i asked her.

"Yes, thank you" the small girl responed.

"You're welcome" i answered and smiled her.

I had to change from the wet swimsuit,so i told to girls in the pool to go out from it. So does Kendall, for the boys.

"See you later" i told Kendall and then the girls and me leave the pool.

Kendall nodded and responed with a smile...