Chapter 6

My partner to sing was a blonde girl around my age, who is also working at the camp called Jessica. We decided to sing a song called "Don't stop believing". The music has started. Jessica begins and sings the first lyrics...

Now it is my turn... I hasitate... oh man, how i am suppose to sing in front of all this people... in front of Kendall... i know it might be stupid and it's just a karaoke at a party... but... but for me music is not for fun, is my passion. I don't know, i am just  too shy to sing in front of other people, i haven't sang never before in front of people exept for my best friend Sabrina. 

I'm lost in my thoughts and i feel that everyone is staring me.I close my eyes and imagine that i'm in my room with my best friend just hanging out by singing and nobody is watching us and then i start to sing the lyrics of the song.

As the song goes on i feel more confident and open my eyes, i try to look around the people but i can't so i just keep watching straight. Finally the songs comes to an end. Then happened something that i didn't expect... all the staff burst into clapping! I try to smile... I still don't believe it..

Then Kendall comes towards me...

"That was..." he is trying to find words to describe my song

"Awful?" i asked ful of suspense.

"No! That was absolutely amazing!"Kendall finally said.

"Thank you" i said and blush.

We didn't tell anything more because spotlight indicated that it was Kendall's turn to sing. He had to sing with a girl from the staff. I don't know why but i caught myself to get jealous... No,i'm not in love ok? 

# Kendall's P.O.V. #

I had to sing a song with an another girl from staff. We decided to choose a song called "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake.

During the song i couldn't stop looking deep at Clara's hazel eyes. It was like was nobody's around,only me and her.

# Clara's P.O.V. #

I'm feeling Kendall's eyes staring deep in mine. I think my cheeks are blushing like crazy and i hope Kendall didn't notice. I can't help but smile...

# End of P.O.V #

When the song ended Kendall came towards me.

"Amazing song" I said with excitment and smiled.

"Thank you" he replied and smiled back.

"It's late and i really have to go" i said.

"You are right. I'll walk you home" Kendall said.

"You don't have to, you can stay if you want" i answered.

"I said i will and you can't change my mind!" he said and chuckled.

I smile. We said goodnight to the staff and left the camp. We walked a few miles in silence and we are already ouside my house.

"So did you have fun?" Kendall asked me.

"Definately" I said and smile. "So i guess i'll see you tomorrow" i said and started heading to the door." Goodnight"

"Clara.. wait..." Kendall said.

" Yes?" i said and went back.

"I like the way you sing..."

"Aww thank you althought it was the first time i sang in front the others.."

"Really ?"

"Yes... i'm too shy to do that..."

"You don't have to your voice is amazing!"

"Thank you"

"And that song was so..."

# Kendall's P.O.V #

Before i could realized it i was started leaning in...

I stared at her eyes then her pink lips and then back her eyes...

Finally i pressed my lips on her soft lips and kissed her. In my surprise she is kissing me back...

# Clara's P.O.V #

I am feeling Kendall's green eyes staring at mine and the he does something i didn't expect. He is kissing me... When i felt his lips on mine butterflies fly all over my stomach... What is going on? Without realizing it i start to kiss back...

After a few secods we pulled away...

# Kendall's P.O.V. #

"W-why did you kiss me?" she asked confused.

"Because... because i like you" i stated and looked down. "Look Clara..." i countinue now staring deep at her eyes "From the very first i met you, i felt something different, you are special to me... and... would you give me the chance?"

"You mean to be... together?"

"Yes... if you want too..."

"I don't know... Look Kendall, i've been hurt so many times in past and i don't want to end up with my heart broken again...And now i just can't trust people easily..."

I cut her off by kissing her.

"Do i seem like a person who want to hurt you?" I said after we pulled back and looking her eyes.

"Yes... no... maybe...i don't know..."

"Ok i understand and i don't want to press you,just let me know when your ready"i said

'Thanks Kendall" Clara said and opened the door of her house.

"Anything for you"

# End Kendall's P.O.V. #

Author's note

So that was chapter 6! So glad that i finished it! Please leave feedback below telling me what you think!!! It is important!!! Check the external link!