Chapter 4

I went to the bathroom to have shower and change my wet swimsuit. When I finished, I dried myself with a towel and got dressed. The time was already 14:50, so it was time for launch for staff.

I took my launch from buffet when suddenly i saw Kendall signing to me to sit next to him at the table. So i went.

"Hi again" i said and smiled.

"Hi Clara" Kendall responed and smiled back.

Then there was an awkward silent moment ...

"What an emergency was that before!" i said to broke the silence.

"You are a really good swimmer you know!" Kendall said and chuckled.

"Oh thanks! You too!" I responed and smiled.

"Do you live here in Kansas?" he asked me.

"No i'm here for "vocation" let's say here with my dad,what about you?" i asked.

"Me too. I come here with my family only for holidays, but i live in Los Angeles" Kendall responed.

"Really? I live in Los Angeles too!" i said with excitment.

We talked for a while about random stuff and knew each other better.We found out that we live at the same neighbourhood!

"We have a lot in common" i stated.

"That's true! ehh... Clara i was wondering if you are free when we finish work, would you like to go for a stroll to give you a tour of our small town?"Kendall asked me.

"Sure, no problem" i answered.

"I'll wait for you at the camp's entrance"

"Ok i 'll see you there" I said and then we went back to work as the break was over.

I don't know why but i couldn't wait for time to pass and see Kendall again. And i know him since today. What is going on?

Finally the time is 6pm. Work is over! So took my stuff and went to the entrance of the camp to hit my card for the end of my shift. Kendall  was already there and waiting for me.

"I'm here, i hope i'm not late but i had to tidy all the towels from the pool " i said and hit my card to the machine.

"No, i just finished my work too. Are you ready to go?"Kendall asked.

We went out of the the camp and statred walking.Kendall gave me a tour of the town and and then we bought ice-cream. After that we went to a small park near my house, sat to a bench and started talking.

"So how it seemed to you our town?" Kendall asked.

"Really nice, i 've never been here before." i admitted.

"Tell me somethings about you..."

"What do you wanna know?"

" Ehh... I don't know everything..."

 "Well my name is Clara Valentine obviously... ehh... i'm sixteen years old... I live in Los Angeles with my mum... and i absolutely love dancing and music."

"Interesting!"

"What about you?"

"Well my name is Kendall Schmidt, I'm seventeen and i also have to add that we have something else in common because music is my passion too!"

"Really? I love writting new songs!"

"Me either! I also play guitar... Actually, me and my best friends James,Logan and Carlos have our own band at school but you know just for fun nothing more..."

"Cool! So do you play guitar for the band?"

"Yeah... whan it is necassary, and i love writting songs too"

"That's awsome!"

#Kendall's P.O.V.#

While we were talking i couldn't stop look her beautiful hazel eyes. She is so calm and peaceful,she looks like an angel. We have a lot in common and share our passion in music. I mean we just met and it's like i know her since forever... What is going on? 

#End Kendall's P.O.V.#

At one moment we stopped talking. There was a awkward but nice silence. Our eyes locked.

" I have to go. It's late" i said and broke the silence realizing it was already 11:00 pm

"Yes, you are right. Let's go" He said we stood up.

"I 'll accompany you to your house'' he continuoued.

"You don't have to"i said.

"I do,and it's pretty late to to be alone on streets"Kendall stated.

"Ok then" i responed.

We were walking and walking until we realize that we were live at the same avenue.

"Thanks for bringing me home" i said gently.

"It's ok. Goodnight and sweet dreams" he said

"Goodnight " i told

I opened the door of my house. My dad was waitting for me.

"Were have you been so many hours?" my dad asked furiously.

"Good afternoon to you dad too.I was working at the camp as you know and then i went for a walk with a friend" replied calmly because i wasn't in a mood to argue.

"What kind of friend?" he asked with curiosity.

" A friend that i met at the camp, and now that i answered all of your questions i'm going to bed because i'm really tired to talk about it. Night "i said walking upstairs.

I went straight to my room. Fortunately, i didn't met Asley or Nicole.

I changed to my pyjamas and then i went to bathroom to remove my make-up and brush my teeth. After that, i laid to my bed and before i realized it i was asleep.