Chapter 13

After a few hours i finally returned back home. I wiped my tears with a tissue and entered home. I don't even know where Asley and Nicole are. The only person that i saw was my dad sitting on his desk and doing some stuff for his work.

" Hey honey! Are you back?" he said.

"Yes, hi dad" i said and went at the living room where my dad's desk was.

"What's wrong sweety?" he asked.

"I'm just tired... I'm going to my room" i replied and and went upstairs.

I took a quick shower and turned to my pyjamas whereas tears were keep rolling on my cheeks.I started to thinking about what had happened between me and Kendall and how all this ended up and more and more tears were rolling all over my face. I decided to call Sabrina,my best friend. I really need someone to talk now.I grabbed my phone and when i unlocked it i saw that i had forty missing calls and fifty text messages from Kendall which said: "Please baby answer my and let me explain you. I love you" "I don't want to lose you. I love you. Just let me explain you" and stuff like like that. I deleted all of them and called Sabrina. We talked a few hours until i calmed down... until i had no more tears...After we hung up i tried to sleep.

The next morning, i didn't want to met Nicole at kichen, so i wope up early and took my breakfast in my room.

For the next days I tried to avoid her and those sometimes that we met each other in house it was totally awkward and we pretending that we were fine in front of my dad and Asley.

~Author's note~

Heeeey everyone! So that was chapter 13! I know it's short but the next chapter is gonna be huuuge ;) Don't forget to vote and comment! What do you think is gonna happen next? tell me in the comments bellow! That's all for now! Thanks for reading!